A07 Competition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Tuesday April 4th, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: A07 Competition Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi all Im Holding a competition. The competition is to Make a SCOTTISH song. U can choose a famous song Like Auld Lang Syne OR u can make up your own that has a scottish feel to It. There r No rules as long it sounds Scottish. U can have as many motives u like, Make it as long as u like, Any thing AS LONG IT IS SCOTTISH. Songs Must be entered by Monday 10th. Once u have uploaded it Reply to this post sayin Hi ive made my song its called bla bla bla. Then i will comment on it and rate it. I will check all entrys again on Monday 10th 6.00 PM IN BRITISH TIME. I will Post The Winner(s) and Runner Ups ON this POST. PLZ have fun and try and compete
FiNiX

PostPosted: Tuesday April 4th, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Sorry. Reply with quote

Sorry. i cant do it. The bagpipes are too hard to work with, and totally change when put into hyperplayer.
FiNiX

PostPosted: Tuesday April 4th, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: I've done it! Reply with quote

I hope its ok if i use fiddle instead of bag pipes, cuz otherwise it sounds stupid. my entry is called "A07 Contest Entry."
Richard

PostPosted: Tuesday April 4th, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: A07 Competition Reply with quote

Andrew07m wrote:
Very Happy Hi all Im Holding a competition. The competition is to Make a SCOTTISH song. U can choose a famous song Like Auld Lang Syne OR u can make up your own that has a scottish feel to It. There r No rules as long it sounds Scottish. U can have as many motives u like, Make it as long as u like, Any thing AS LONG IT IS SCOTTISH. Songs Must be entered by Monday 10th. Once u have uploaded it Reply to this post sayin Hi ive made my song its called bla bla bla. Then i will comment on it and rate it. I will check all entrys again on Monday 10th 6.00 PM IN BRITISH TIME. I will Post The Winner(s) and Runner Ups ON this POST. PLZ have fun and try and compete

I already wrote Auld Lang Syne... can it count? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday April 5th, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will let it count Because your always Bussy. Finix The Fiddle is Fine Very Happy
FiNiX

PostPosted: Wednesday April 5th, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew07m wrote:
I will let it count Because your always Bussy. Finix The Fiddle is Fine Very Happy

ok then.
hdog

PostPosted: Saturday April 8th, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides bagpipes, what does Scottish music sound like?

Is it like Irish folk music?

Any other songs that I might know besides Auld Ang Sign (what does that mean anyway?)

-H
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Sunday April 9th, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think there is any point its tommorrow the winners are anounce and right now i only have 2 songs so im Sad but u do u know and scottish bands K T tunstill or the proclaimers try and make some of there songs. Auld lang syne means something like dont forget your Friends theres a line in it that says old aqutance been forgot and never brought to mind.
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Monday April 10th, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

Sory but I think Im going to stop the contest because only 1 person enterd and that was Finix. A special thanks to Finix for bothering to compete I gues trying to make a Scottish song is a wee bit hard for u all. Also thank u Mitha and Hdog for atleast asking me wat is a scotish song like and i gave them a song and i think they probally gave it a Shot. I might hold another competition next month and it will be different. Thanks again to Finix for competing. This Competition is no longer on the go. Sad Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: