help me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alkaline

PostPosted: Tuesday April 4th, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: help me! Reply with quote

does anyone know the rules for posting a song wich is rely someone elses but you made t, coz i want to do and elvis song and i dont know what the rules are Crying or Very sad
vidpat

PostPosted: Tuesday April 4th, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In general, only original music, music to which you have otherwised obtained permission to post from the copyright holder, or music that is in the public domain should be posted.

Music that differs slightly from a copyrighted piece, but can still be recognized as a variation on the original, still may constitute copyright infingement.

From the H-Lounge Terms of Use Agreement:
Copyright Infringement. You agree that you will not use the Services to infringe upon or misappropriate the intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyrights, of any party. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PRECEDING SENTENCE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THE SERVICES TO CREATE MUSICAL PERFORMANCES BASED ON OTHER PARTIES’ COMPOSITIONS OR UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD ANY SUCH PERFORMANCES UNLESS YOU HAVE OBTAINED ALL NECESSARY RIGHTS AND LICENSES FROM THE OWNERS OF SUCH COMPOSITIONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DETERMINE WHICH RIGHTS ARE NECESSARY. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless H-Lounge, its affiliates, suppliers, and each of its and their employees, officers, directors, successors, licensees, assigns, and advisors (collectively the “H-Lounge Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, demands, or liabilities, including but not limited to attorneys fees and costs arising out of any claim that Your Information, and any other content of any kind that you create using the Services or upload in any way infringes upon or misappropriates, violates, or infringes any party’s personal or proprietary rights of any kind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: