<EXPLICIT WORD> HELL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Sunday February 20th, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: <EXPLICIT WORD> HELL Reply with quote

seriously guys, what's happening with this place?

I really miss everyone here, a lot actually. I want to hear what's happened with you over the years.

Last edited by Devils Dog on Saturday January 21st, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday July 13th, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Me Reply with quote

Dude we should exchange facebook information or something then we could all stay in touch instead of posting a comment here and waiting 5 months for a reply... hopefully you will come on again and see this Smile
Shane Lynch

PostPosted: Sunday February 5th, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Me Reply with quote

Andrew07m wrote:
Dude we should exchange facebook information or something then we could all stay in touch instead of posting a comment here and waiting 5 months for a reply... hopefully you will come on again and see this Smile

I totally agree! I mean, everyone here was such a huge inspiration for me when I first started out in music and it would be great to have that crowd again and to check out what everyone is doing now! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: