Rember the H-lounge Legends

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Thursday February 12th, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Rember the H-lounge Legends Reply with quote

This thread is just to remember some of the legends of h-lounge when we first became members... Here who i think should be legends..

Lucash- remember when he first released his songs, they we amazing and no 1 for weeks..

Vidpat- probably the biggest Artist on h-lounge of 2006, near enough every song of his reached the no 1 spot, Great guy and a Great Composer

VWORLDS- Not only a great composer but probably the heart of h-lounge... and the heart of what is left of h-lounge..

soloban1- Soloban's vicious cycle is probably the biggest hyperscore song on h-lounge, A masterpiece.

idontusemine- i love every singe 1 of his songs, absoultley AMAZING

there are other great legends like collerthanyou and devils dog, NY records, MC Squared, XT, kidack 47, Mr GoatMilk... and many more... add your favourite legends and songs.. lets remember them as they deserve it SmileVery Happy
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Sunday February 22nd, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha. dude, dont be modest, you're on the list too.
in fact, i managed to put that song "hyperactive" on my Zune.
griffin

PostPosted: Tuesday March 3rd, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice review Andrew! You and the other legends made for some fun times at the H-Lounge!
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Sunday May 23rd, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My music wasn't always good, but I just loved making i, it was just a fun thing to do.

This place was great while it lasted. I could never wait to get home from school to get back to H-Lounge.

Also, collerthanyou, how'd you get the song on your Zune?

I've been trying to find a program to record from my soundcard but I've had no luck.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: