The Times

View previous topic :: View next topic  
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Sunday March 4th, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: The Times Reply with quote

The current websitre layout sucks. Rarely anyone is on when you are, uploads dont work well, you cant download songs OR hyperscore (w/o paying), it doesnt tell you hoos on, you cant have different artist pages up at the same time, the top ten list is really hard to find, people have to say wich song there rating, you cant repeat any one song w/o having to click it again, lounge cakes are worthless now, there are never any new events, and your rankings have been disinigrated (ex: most active, most pop, most opinion, most musical.....). ITS SCARING EVERYONE AWAY! CANT THEY SEE THAT!?

They really need to go back to the layout design of winter, 2005. Is was simple and clean. But they're never on, so WE CANT TELL EM. I know they have a terrible reason for making the site so crappy. If the just had what they first did, they'd attract more people and make the site fun again.

please note you opinion on my novel. (any say what time you posted it too)
KB songs

PostPosted: Monday March 5th, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Site Needs Retooling Reply with quote

This website seriously needs fixing. Where is the manager of this site? We want to know why their are errors on this site. I liked this site when it first came out. They should go back to the original style, the site was more popular back then.
Facemelter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Monday March 5th, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, we're still on, and we check through the forums on occasion. Check my other post on development.

The idea is:
1) Hyperscore uploads aren't work, because we're going to be migrating Hyperscore music over to a new community we're developing at www.hyperscore.com. Soon H-Lounge will be mp3 only.

2) As we're working on that new community, we don't have much time to tweak H-Lounge... the good news is that this new community is only about Hyperscore music, and will be much more like the old layout, have all new avatars and points, a mentoring system, ratings, stats and a lot of new fun goodies.

So, keep an eye out for the new hyperscore.com...
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Monday March 5th, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz OK SO CAN WE ALL BE TEMPORY ASSISTANT MANAGERS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY ON THE OTHER SITE AND KEEP THIS SITE UP ON THE TOP COMMUNITY LIST OF GREAT MUSIC SITES! WE CAN OH KWL GUYS!

SO WE CAN ALL HANG OUT AT HLOUNGE AND BE THE KWLEST PEOPLES ON THE PLANET FOREVER! WAY KWL!

Smile WOT YOU WOULD LIKE US TO CONTINUE RATING AND COMENTING MUSIC ETC HERE UNTO YOU GUYS

HAVE TIME TO GET BACK FROM YOUR BIG JOB OF

BUILDING THE NEW GREAT SITE!

NO WORRIES GUYS WE WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT FOR

YOU AS WE KNOW YOU ARE VERY BUSY! WE ARE

SMART AND WE HAVE INITIATIVE AND WE ARE MATURE

ENOUGH TO KNOW NOT TO LET THE WHOLE SITE

DETERIATE JUST COS THE MANAGERS ARE ON A TOP

SECRET PROJECT WHICH THEY ARE DOING TO HELP US

GREAT BUDDING ARTIST!

WE CAN KEEP THIS PLACE

MOVING CANT WE PEOPLES OF THE WORLDS! WE ARE

NOT PIKERS!

LOVE N PEACE TO ALL THE FAMOUS VWORLDS!
mphonic

PostPosted: Monday March 5th, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

File uploads are working again. Any files you uploaded earlier in the day should be fine, as well.

A couple tips:
1) If you think there is a major technical problem at H-Lounge and would like it to be fixed, starting a thread in the forum with a non-descriptive title, hoping that some developer is going to read it is not the most effective course of action. Try contacting support: http://www.h-lounge.com/harmonyline/contact.php. But please, only do this if there is a serious technical problem. Always check out the Help pages and search the forum before contacting support.

2) Do not start new threads in the forum if old threads on the same topic already exist (i.e., griping about how you liked the old h-lounge better). It creates a lot of clutter and makes it harder for people looking for other things to find them.

3) There are a lot of people on H-Lounge a lot of the time. A whole lot. As many or more as there always have been. We just don't display everyone who is online to help folks who want to privately browse through music stay anonymous. If you want to get on the chat when more people are there, see about arranging times with some of your H-Lounge friends through private messages.

4) What Facemelter said. Hyperscore.com will have a lot of the features some of you miss from H-lounge, plus a load of other things. And, Hyperscore.com will be all about having a good time and making music: no worries about selling your stuff. We're busting our butts to get it happening, so you should start to see it soon.
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Monday March 5th, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"3) There are a lot of people on H-Lounge a lot of the time. A whole lot. As many or more as there always have been. We just don't display everyone who is online to help folks who want to privately browse through music stay anonymous. If you want to get on the chat when more people are there, see about arranging times with some of your H-Lounge friends through private messages."

Nah na na no, NAH Na na no. Yall Have alot of people whove created accounts recently, but dont buy hyperscore cause of the price, and dont upload music. IF there were alot of people on a lot of the time, i would be able to see a new comment at least every five minutes, and there would be at LEAST 3 people in the chat talking.

Being the geek i am, im gonna conduct an expeiriment:
how many new songs are uploaded by DIFFERENT people from tuesday to thursday, and how many times i find someone chatting in the loungechat. IF WHAT YOU SAY IS RIGHT, then i should get the results listed in paragraph 2. If not, yall need serious work.

BTW: know anything bout why whenever i try to log in, it says, "Your information may be transfering to a different loctation: Proceed?".
mphonic

PostPosted: Tuesday March 6th, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

collerthanyou22 wrote:
Being the geek i am, im gonna conduct an expeiriment

sorry, dude. i think we've got more accurate tools on our end. leaving comments and uploading music are only measures of certain types of activity. not everyone wants to hang out and talk with you Wink

but, like we've been saying, if hanging out and chatting with folks online, uploading hyperscore music, and earning and using some kind of fun cash is your thing, you just gotta hold out a little while until we get hyperscore.com running. the whole hyperscore.com thing is like a super-duper version of the old h-lounge.

collerthanyou22 wrote:
BTW: know anything bout why whenever i try to log in, it says, "Your information may be transfering to a different loctation: Proceed?".

check your browser settings/preferences. you can turn off this warning there, if you want.
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Monday March 12th, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah. i wuz just putting on a show. i hate doin shcoolwork outta shcool
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Thursday March 15th, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh i hate this lay out too, i miss the small window for the profile, now, it is just IMPOSSIBLE to find my new songs in my list, bring the whole thing completely back, and can you transfer accounts to hyperscore.com???? cos i dont want to have to make all my 238 tunes all over again, i never save them, i just make them and upload them
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Friday March 16th, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Good Point on dat DD. i spect u can hence majority of the site consists of hyperscore. The new site woulndt attract alot of people if they had to start over agian.

BTW: has ne1 seen DNOTE around?
shigeryu1210

PostPosted: Wednesday April 11th, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo new site! And did i misread or did Facemelter write something about "just mp3s"? Well. Does that mean that all the hsc. files that everyone have made will be KAPOOSHED!? (what a great word "kapooshed")
DNOTE

PostPosted: Wednesday April 11th, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

collerthanyou22 wrote:
Hmm. Good Point on dat DD. i spect u can hence majority of the site consists of hyperscore. The new site woulndt attract alot of people if they had to start over agian.

BTW: has ne1 seen DNOTE around?

yello
Greebo

PostPosted: Saturday July 28th, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to check out hyperscore.com. I think I'd wouldn't exactly die if my songs were deleted, but it'd be nice if the accounts could be transfered without any data loss. ^_^
shigeryu1210

PostPosted: Thursday August 2nd, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strongly agree with lil Miss Greebo. Acocunts MUST be transferred! And come on for our loyalty, loungecakes should be worth at least something! Even if it just something like a couple of thousand loungies for an mp3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: