WTF isn't Hyperscore free anymore?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want the old Hyperscore back?
Yes, it's not fair for the other new ppl who join.
80%
 80%  [ 16 ]
No, let Hyperscore get rich off this dumb idea.
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Applehead McMaster

PostPosted: Sunday December 10th, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: WTF isn't Hyperscore free anymore? Reply with quote

Question Question Question
WTF isn't Hyperscore free anymore? Crying or Very sad

Arrow Shouldn't they have just kept the old version and made the new version also? Sad

Arrow That's frickin retarded. Mad

It's not far to the new ppl who join this site.

Evrything was erased from our computer also, and I was dyin to download it again, and this is what I see?

Arrow $40 for a frickin download.
Hardly no choices but to not buy it. Evil or Very Mad

Idea Arrow I'm not sayin that they should get rid of this new version, they jus need to giv ppl more choices instead of forcin evryone to buy it.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
[/b]
steevee

PostPosted: Sunday December 10th, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mphonic

PostPosted: Thursday January 11th, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about "jee, thanks for offering this product that people sweated over for years. it was nice to give a free version for a while. now, best of luck actually surviving as a company so you can continue to offer services (look out for hyperscore.com in the next few months) that actually help people make music. it's also cool that you're only charging $30 (not $40), since where else can you find a completely unique music-making software for that price?"
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Sunday January 21st, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think garageband is $30
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shigeryu1210

PostPosted: Sunday January 21st, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! But isn't it true that garageband is Mac only?
DNOTE

PostPosted: Sunday January 21st, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garage band is free when you buy a mac (it comes with ilife or whatever the name is). is the updates that cost money.
Soloban1

PostPosted: Wednesday January 24th, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you think software codes itself?
do a little research and learn to appreciate how much work they put into this.

$30, not bad for something to keep you kids entertained for hours and hours and making your music sound better then it really is.

i wonder how they would ever make any money off of hyperscore otherwise.
shigeryu1210

PostPosted: Sunday February 4th, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOOK GUYS! DON'T YOU GET IT! THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE AREN'T FREE! Or is it The Best Things In Life Are Free?

O i dunno
FiNiX

PostPosted: Tuesday February 6th, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mphonic wrote:
how about "jee, thanks for offering this product that people sweated over for years. it was nice to give a free version for a while. now, best of luck actually surviving as a company so you can continue to offer services (look out for hyperscore.com in the next few months) that actually help people make music. it's also cool that you're only charging $30 (not $40), since where else can you find a completely unique music-making software for that price?"

Regardless, it isn't fair to newcomers. The full version has unlimited length windows, right? Well, our free version didn't. Put out a full function "demo" version with limited window lengths and give the full version unlimited window lengths. I was considering buying the full version until you made it the only option. That sorta' pissed me off. Evil or Very Mad
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Wednesday February 7th, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devils Dog wrote:
ahem, i am 11 years old, so basicly im a kid, and hyperscore, has never kept me entertained/amused watever for hours... it is kinda boring...one note up, one note down, repeat it, and you have a wierd tune thingy, thats all it kinda is, and we have to pay $30 for it...

It's kinda funny that you said Hyperscore is boring, since if it's so boring how could you make tens of songs with it?

As mphonic said where else you get this unique music making software for this price?

I think you know better since we have been here long time and composed more than 50 songs with it.
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Friday February 16th, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes VERY INTERESTING TOPIC OF CONTROVERSY MY DEAR PEOPLES OF HLOUNGE!

Cool I AGREE WITH BOTH SIDES ON THIS HERE TOPIC!

Arrow YES ITS A LOT OF WORK TO DEVELOPE SOMETHING

LIKE HYPERSCORE AND HEY I THINK YOU GUYS AT

STAFF HAVE DONE AN EMENSE JOB AND I RESPECT

THE MANY HOURS YOUVE PUT INTO THE PROJECT!

I THINK THE FUTURE ANSWER MIGHT BE TO HAVE A

30 SECOND LENGTH VERSION DEMO MODEL AND FOR

ANYTHING MORE THE COST BE THE COST! eg $30.00

WHAT YOU ALL THINK?

Rolling Eyes IS THAT FAIR TO BOTH SIDES? ?????

MAYBE FOR NEW MEMBERS A $5.00 CASH BACK AFTER

THEY UPLOAD 5 SONGS MADE WITH HYPERSCORE!

OR MAYBE A IF YOU GET A FRIEND TO JOIN WHO

PURCHASES A HYPERSCORE YOU GET A $5.00 CASH

BACK FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY?

AS OLD MEMBERS ALREADY HAVE THE PROGRAM RIGHT

AND IF THEY DONT AND THEY ARE OLD MEMBERS

THEN THEY GET IT HALF PRICE? YES ? Smile

ANYWAYS I DIDNT WANT TO FEEL LEFT OUT OF THE

DISCUSSION SO HERES MY THOUGHTS Smile

Arrow AND FOR MORE CONTREVERSEY READ ANY

ONE OF OUR MANY OTHER TOPICS HERE AT HLOUNGE

WE GOT MORE SECRET AND CONTREVERSAL STUFF

GOING ON HERE THAN AT THE WHITE HOUSE! LARFS!

Cool THE FAMOUS VWORLDS Wink
BlackHeart

PostPosted: Saturday December 27th, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Azuba! Reply with quote

Hey guys

I would like test this HyperScore but i can't find any old version (free/trial).
The H-Lounge won't available that? Could provide please?

thnkz!
Happy new year!
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Saturday January 10th, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mphonic wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA

It's not your lovely cheap price of $30 anymore

IT'S $79

HOORAY!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
akasha

PostPosted: Thursday January 7th, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! It's really disappointing. Don't worry guys, If there is a bad news there is a good one too.
tickco Promotion Code offers a limited offer and super discounted concert tickets. Cool! Razz
QuadX

PostPosted: Thursday October 8th, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: I just saw this program on the news Reply with quote

akasha wrote:
Yeah! It's really disappointing. Don't worry guys, If there is a bad news there is a good one too.
tickco Promotion Code offers a limited offer and super discounted concert tickets. Cool! Razz

And they said the program was free, I saw it on the news within the past week. I went to their site only to find they want $79 for it???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: