yes
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

DNOTE

PostPosted: Thursday October 19th, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: NEW H_LOUNGE Reply with quote

who likes the new h-lounge page. i like it. you can now erase comments which is good.
BOX

PostPosted: Friday October 20th, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes. good.
leahn

PostPosted: Saturday October 21st, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the new look og H-lounge.. Especially the color..Actually I was surprised to see the new look of the site, when I opened it just a while ago..

It is more pleasing to the eyes and looks more organized than before..Thanks.. Smile

---------------------------------------------------------

"Love is not something you fell. It is something you do"
stevenman1114

PostPosted: Sunday October 22nd, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Someone in the Quiet Room is trying to speak! Reply with quote

Aw shucks. Guess I'm in the Quiet Room. I wuz bad, and now I'm punished. *sniff *sniff
leahn

PostPosted: Monday October 23rd, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Someone in the Quiet Room is trying to speak! Reply with quote

stevenman1114 wrote:
Aw shucks. Guess I'm in the Quiet Room. I wuz bad, and now I'm punished. <i>*sniff *sniff</i>

Who is that kid on your avatar?? was that your little brother???lolz

--------------------------------------------------

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
DNOTE

PostPosted: Monday October 23rd, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Someone in the Quiet Room is trying to speak! Reply with quote

[quote="stevenman1114"]Quiet Room=I'm pathetic.[/quote
OMG no way u got sent to the quiet room OMG. u really got sent there. damn i feel sorry.
NW records

PostPosted: Tuesday October 24th, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: I LUVE IT! Reply with quote

Yes i love the new layout i think it puts the first orginal h-lounge layout to 2nd place.

NW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: