RSJ contest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIGBALLA

PostPosted: Sunday October 15th, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: RSJ contest Reply with quote

RSJ CONTEST
ALL H-LOUNGE MEMBERS IF U WANT TO JOIN THE RSJ CONTEST ITS A CONTEST OF 2006 COMES AVRY NOV-20 2006 RSJ CONTEST WERE IT WILL BE RAPPING SONGS ND JOKES WERE THE 1ST 3RDS WERE U HAVE RAPPING THEN THE 2 1RD WERE U HAVE MAKING U BEST SONG AND THE 3 3RDS WERE U HAVE JOKKING THE 1ST AND 2ND WEINNER WILL BE AND THE HALL OF FAME THE H-LOUNG HALL OF FAME IT WAS RICHARD IDEA SO IF U WANT TO BE A JUGE WE NEED 3 JUGES

THE FIRST 3 JUGEES WILL BE THE JUGES BUT U HAVE TO BE ON TIME WHEN THE CONTEST START AT 7:00 NOV FIRST FRIDAY
7:00PM TILL 9:00PM

WE NEED 13MEMBERS THE FIRST 13 WILL BE IN THE CONTEST

1.stevenman1114
THE MEMBERSSUPOSE TO SHOW UP AT 6:00PM OR WILL NOT BE IN THE COTEST

Last edited by BIGBALLA on Sunday October 15th, 2006 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
stevenman1114

PostPosted: Sunday October 15th, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Someone in the Quiet Room is trying to speak! Reply with quote

Quiet Room=I'm pathetic.
stevenman1114

PostPosted: Sunday October 15th, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Someone in the Quiet Room is trying to speak! Reply with quote

Don't look at me like this... Just turn away... I don't want you to see me in the Quiet Room
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: