Beat making, Producing help, What to do and what to use!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NW records

PostPosted: Sunday October 15th, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Beat making, Producing help, What to do and what to use! Reply with quote

What do i need to start off with.

Well really alot of people say you need a computer program such as Fl Studios or a actual studio. You really dont need it to make a beats those programs are reall used for enforcing of what your doing. IF your into producing or if your into recording tracks and making mixtapes with people all you need is this very afordable and is used in studios!

1. A samson CO1 or CO3 condensor mic kit

2. A interface. Or buy a recording mixer where it records goes to your intruments computer and mic and it records and sends to computer!

3. Encloser such as a small room like bedroom with door close. A computer with a descent sound card Xp.or Mac computer and some good bass speakers or System.

But that still is expensive go to Ebay and you can get all that under $200 bucks compare about $800 to $200 trust me i get all my stuff there.

How do you make your music don't sound like Fl?.

Everyone always asking me your music doesnt sound like Fl Studios. That's because i mostly make my own drums off the Drum snyth live or i just sample it. I use a program called the Edison master its a sample machine vurtal. IT takes songs remix sample rates and stuff. My best advice is dont use Fl as mixer or recording from a mic you have download huge files buy about $20 dollars worth o stuff. Just buy the real thing enlisted above much cheaper and affordable. By december im still rasing money i should have all my eguipment so i can started rapping or someone else and upgrade!

Looking For Studio Time? Click here.

Fill free to Ask questions here ONLY please don't message me no more about this just drop your questions or here. If you want to just wont to talk to me live or just chat about anything Click here.
IF you want to collabo then

Visit my myspace NOW!

From,

Producer NWâ„¢
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: