staffs and members please read this is vip very in portant

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIGBALLA

PostPosted: Tuesday October 10th, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: staffs and members please read this is vip very in portant Reply with quote

WHAT SUP H-lounge this is bigballa and i jest telling all the h-lounge members that we are basic this web site need to inprove its tight but we need more people comin on and in the chatrooms we need more stuff added we need to make h-lounge a better place for us the fist thing we need to do is tell new members around the internet to sign on h-lounge.com and tell people that aready a member to come on we need to make more pages more fun active stuff h-lounge cant be all about music it need to be all about all diffrent stuff rappin music chatting contest creating we need to make a nurther h-lounge website to im jest telling u the idea u dont have to do it im not getting mad about it u no me nw cool and xodus and more we all h-loung fammily but we need to really act like fammily because h-lounge is going to be the top website............................................
H-lounge is the best
leahn

PostPosted: Tuesday October 10th, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: staffs and members please read this is vip very in porta Reply with quote

BIGBALLA wrote:
WHAT SUP H-lounge this is bigballa and i jest telling all the h-lounge members that we are basic this web site need to inprove its tight but we need more people comin on and in the chatrooms we need more stuff added we need to make h-lounge a better place for us the fist thing we need to do is tell new members around the internet to sign on h-lounge.com and tell people that aready a member to come on we need to make more pages more fun active stuff h-lounge cant be all about music it need to be all about all diffrent stuff rappin music chatting contest creating we need to make a nurther h-lounge website to im jest telling u the idea u dont have to do it im not getting mad about it u no me nw cool and xodus and more we all h-loung fammily but we need to really act like fammily because h-lounge is going to be the top website............................................
H-lounge is the best

Good point! But I think that is what were doing right now. Isn't it..

We do the chatting, and we even invited our friends to join in H-lounge.. Don't worry..

------------------------------------------
NW records

PostPosted: Tuesday October 24th, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Chill out! Reply with quote

Well they are making the improvements balla just there busy doing it thats why it hasn't happened yet so everyone needs to chill out Rolling Eyes

NW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: