Cant be bothered
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I hate this site any way so no!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday September 13th, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: H-lounge going down? need to improve Reply with quote

Is h-lounge going down in progress? Then we need to help it improve. It would be ashame to see a brilliant site like this having very little Activity so we need to help. All of you who will help stay active for as long as you can.
Now we need to think up Ideas to keep it going. Any one who has Ideas should always try posting it or try to send it to a member of staff (Remember staff are here to help) Now you can reply to this topic but its ideas on how to keep people Active ok? Im actully doing this on Behalf of Xodus, He is fed up with h-lounge since there is very little Activite. When I joined i could just go to the chat room, say hello and some 1 reply. 1 of the reasons i think that happed because the chat room wasnt a seprate window, it was actully on the homepage, so any 1 who was looking at the home page could simply see my message then start chatting so should the chat room change back to what it was?

The rap room aswell, thats kinda new, U rap battle people when no one is on?...... we need to find a solution for that aswell

Im doing this for the sake of h-loung plz help

BIGBALLA

PostPosted: Thursday September 14th, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: got a idea Reply with quote

yes i got a good idea for the raproom u no how nobody aint on alot at the chatrooms because people say curse worlds to people and people and people so we need to block the curse worlds and modetors need to be on the look out at the chatrooms and ask richard can they put it on the tv shows like go to h-lounge.com i tryed my best if its aint good well i tryed my hard work to find up a iadea Confused
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday September 16th, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biballa honestly your the one who curses the most and agrue with numerous of people..... Any yeah i still think the orginal layout was better i mean still keep the mp3 upload and pic upload but the first h-lounge is the best i'd say the put that layout back on there.

http://www.myspace.com/producernw
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Sunday September 17th, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, they shoulkd bring back the old layout, it rocked
BIGBALLA

PostPosted: Sunday September 17th, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: nw Reply with quote

nw u be cursing to.why couldent they make people create they own chat room near they profile
shigeryu1210

PostPosted: Sunday September 17th, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill do whatever i can to stop the downfall of this site.
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Monday September 18th, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Kool Reply with quote

Kool Thanks Shigeryu u rock Very Happy
DNOTE

PostPosted: Monday October 9th, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i been to like 20 forums already and posted bout h-lounge and i keep going to forums so yeah this and kron are the only things that keep me from being insane and sane. i'll help this site any day
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Saturday October 14th, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeaf, iI'll help the site too, I'm one of those people who be on every day so I'll stay active,and I agree with NW, the original lay out was better than this one, I read my horoscope and it told me to avoid lime green, and wat colour is the layout? lime green what a coincidence. any way, i don't want to see the downfall of h-lounge, and if it comes, i hope I'm on the site that day, on the last moments of H-Lounge.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: