Good idea
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Bad idea....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

NW records

PostPosted: Sunday September 3rd, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: I idea for h-lounge Reply with quote

Hey,

ok i have a idea. You no you have your fans list right where theres alway your favorite fans where they always comment your musci and talk to you and you no them right. Well we should make it as those people can be on your top fans list like myspace have a top fans list and you get to read and look at exclusive stuff etc etc. Good idea huh...

NW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday September 13th, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So u mean, when some 1 looks at your profile they can see like the top 5 or so fans, Kool Idea man.
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Wednesday September 20th, 2006 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

andrew, all of the fans will still be there, its just that there in order of hoo loves you the most or how much you love them. make sence?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: