Whatup This Is BIG J With WestSide Productions! RATE ME!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How is most of my music?
1 star (Just plain stupid)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2 stars (Not that good)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3 stars (Just average)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4 stars (Pretty Good)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5 stars (Awsome)
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

lilnicka

PostPosted: Sunday June 18th, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Whatup This Is BIG J With WestSide Productions! RATE ME! Reply with quote

[b]Whatup ya'll this is BIG J with WestSide Productions. I posted this forum to try and get my name out there. I want people to know who I am and know why I'm here.
I'm here because I want to influence people with my music. I try to give people what they want so if you want a song made just for you message me and i'll dedicate one for you. I"m none as lilnicka here on H-Lounge but you can also find me on myspace [(www.myspace.com/wspwitj)wspwitj is short for WestSide Productions With J or BIG J]. If you get the time I would be glad if you could rate one or two of my songs. You can comment so I know how ya'll like my music. You can message me if you wanna ask me somethin, comment, introduce yourself, or just to say hi. Don't forget to participate in the poll! -BIG J-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: