Juges of rock comp go HERE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoglander

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Juges of rock comp go HERE! Reply with quote

we need to decide on some stuff like rules and things...
Juges:
Zoglander
NW records
Andrew07m
Graeme

Rules:
Start Time: This firday
End Time: Tuesday
No MP3s
No remixing
No freinds of the juges can take part

Last edited by zoglander on Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Graeme

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and a start time, and deadline, and stuff...
steevee

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dead line could be next friday, and we could start the contest this friday. give the ppl ome time to join and a week to make a rock song.
NO MP3's. i propose NO MP3's.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NW records

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well on rule should b no mp3 file cause not alot of people have mp3 programs. So i'd recommed hyperscore only.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zoglander

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok whats next...
wheres andy got to?
steevee

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need some rules too:
remixes/no remixes?
DQ Standards
etc etc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NW records

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should give them about a week max. maybe from 6/16/06 starting time and ending time should b 6/23/06.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah so we now know a start time and a endtime and we also know that know mp3's allowed. wat else. Should we make a rule like how many motives to use or should we keep it simple
Graeme

One week, hmm... Ok
And yeah, where is Andy? Confused
Oh, there he is.
Sorry, takes forever for me to type...

Last edited by Graeme on Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
NW records

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which would start this friday to nexted tuesday.
steevee

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naw, other than remixes/no remixes, and others, i think it should be open ground
zoglander

ok so we have a week time limit and i vote against remixes as its not fair.
and whats DQ Standards
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Oh Im here Reply with quote

Im here. So anything else
oh yeag i agree with steevee. NO REMIXING allowed
steevee

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DQ standards would be if a song is late and/or the song is not rock
NW records

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Na no remixes they should try orginal rock no remixes cause some people can change the tone of the remix and it sounds the sam as the orginal and that would b cheating. So no remixes orginal only
Graeme

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...
no remixing and no mp3. I dont have any mp3 files so thats fair, for me anyway...
NW records

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K you guys agree with my starting and ending time?
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: So Reply with quote

So wat about judging how should we judge the songs. We should judge them fairly but how
Graeme

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens if the song isn't really too much of a rock song? Like if most of its rock, but theres a classical bit at the middle/end. Disqualified or allowed.
steevee

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, we have no remixes, no MP3's, DQ if song is late and/or not rock. from thi friday to next tuesday. did i miss anything?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: