NEEDIN HELP FOR THE ROCK SHOW DOWN

View previous topic :: View next topic  

If u do not want to be a judge will u Compete?
Of Course
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Ill wait and see the rules first
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
I might But I dont like Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Andrew07m

PostPosted: Tuesday June 13th, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: NEEDIN HELP FOR THE ROCK SHOW DOWN Reply with quote

Hey ppl. its me the fish. Now i want to hold a competition called the ROCK SHOW DOWN. But every time I make a competition it burns up in Flames (if u know wat i mean) So I need atleast 2-3 Ppl to help with it. Together we will make up the rules and we will be the judges and discuss wat to do and so on. So if u want to be A ROCK GOD JUDGE THEN ENTER HERE. ALSO I wanna try and see if I could get a cool Trophey thing THAT SAYS ROCK GOD for the winner. So I'l talk to vj or facemelter. SO JUDGES ENTER HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I will wait a couple of days then ill pick the best judges (Plz do not take and offence if i dont pick u atleast u still get to compete in the competition and get a trophey that SAYS ROCK GOD if u win i hope) I really Hope there are people out there who want to be Judges. Thanks. Plz reply and all you do is enter your Name and Y u think u will be a good judge and boss thingy ma jig of this competition
steevee

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey A07, i'll be a judge. I know a good rock song when i see it AND i can help your contest 'float'.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Graeme

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee, hee...
I'll be a judge too, if you want...
I know good rock songs too...
zoglander

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zoglander - Adam Tester (if you wanna call me that)
NW records

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K well thats 4 judges im one to
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: OK Reply with quote

OK Ive got my judges. Oh NW is a judge aswell... a last minute judge. So the judges are Steevee,Graeme,Zoglander,NW records and me
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday June 14th, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But im not a main judge i just help. Its all down to those 4 people on who wins. The comp shall start soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: