THE RAP CHAMPION/KING BABY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
turk money

PostPosted: Thursday June 8th, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: THE RAP CHAMPION/KING BABY Reply with quote

RIGHT NOW I AM THE RAP CHAMP IF ANYONE WANTS 2 TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME,SAY IT ON THE THREAD
turk money

PostPosted: Thursday June 8th, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i c no one wants 2 challenge me fine i will challenge maself

i got cash and who ever tripin watch ya back,no need 2 sit and punt,just because i got more lc's then u can count,i know how much i get so dont screw me,haha u really think im a new b,im famous everyone no about me,from makin pop contest all the way 2 rappin against dt,i always win go head and think that is a sin,let me begin,i will hit u right in the chin if i have 2 tell u again,im the champ on here,battle me is just like fasing yo fears,do u have ears,cuz u aint listenin 2 what the crowd sayin,if i was u i would b on the ground prayin,and im not playin,im grape street certified,and im from were 2 worlds colide,yeah homeboi that is the west side,witch is the best side,home of 2 pac,the place eazy e blasted his first gloc,the place tuki was first born on the bloc,yeah i guess i put u all in shock,i got a nother gun by the dock,and its just ready 2 pop,so if u smart u will stop,and big ballin best believe im going 2 hold ma title,u have a better luck singin on american idol,are even bein on the tyra banks show amaricas next top model,it seems like everyone is a gangsta now and days,but i always ridin on rims with purple falaes,and dt please believe me that u is week b,i can win u any day of the weak cant u see,and rich,im not going 2 get on rich cuz someone might read this and go and snitch,how many times i have 2 say that im the best,man im gettin hit ups for ma next contest,and i dont come from behind, inless i want 2 choke u with a vine,the crown is mine,BOTTOM LINE!
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Friday June 9th, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool HUH HUH HUH! LOOK WOT I FOUND! MY FRIEND TURK MAKIN SOME SOUND! HES LIFTEN HIS VOICE! UP FROM THA GROUND! MOVIN HIS MESSAGE! PROJECTING THA SOUND! HIS VOCALS ARE HIGH! KEEPPIN HIS CROWN! PROVIN! THA WESTSIDE BOY! AINT NO CLOWN! DOIN HIS RAPPS! WEARIN THE CROWN! IM HIS FRIEND! FROM THE UNDERGROUND! A WESTSIDE GIRL! YES! I BE FOUND! WE DO IT HARD! BUT WE DO IT RITE! SO THE REST OF THE WORLD! CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT! AINT NO FAINT HARTED OR DOWN TRODDEN CAUSE! IM A FIGHTER! WITH MY VERY OWN! ENFORCEMENT OF LAWS! I GOT DANGGED WIV CANCER AHY! BUT I AINT WEAK! WHEN I GOT SOMTHIN TO SAY ! BY GEE I SPEAK! AN AUSSY GIRL! THAT I BE! SURF! SUN! N SAND! GO HAND IN HAND ! THATS THE LIFE FOR ME! IM WIERD N WOUNDERFULLY FREE! BUT YOU THINK IM EASY! NO NOT ME! TOUCH MY HUMPS! N YEAH! YOU'L SEE! TWO FKN BLACK EYES! STRAIGHT FROM ME! A MATCHIN PAIR! FROM ME N MY FIVE KNUCKLED FRIENDS! THAT'L PUT IN THE DARK! YOU'L NEVER SEE AGAIN! I CAME TO H-LOUNGE! TO MAKE SOME SONGS! MET TURK N OTHERS! N WE GOT ALONG! NOW HES MY FRIEND! COS! I LIKE HIM SO! HES A CHARACTER YAR I KNOW! WITH DECENCY N RESPECT! ALONG WIV OTHERS !HERE IVE MET! Cool NOW! I MAY NOT BE A RAPPA! OF AMERICAN SORT! BUT I HOLD MY OWN! WHEN I PUT IN SOME THOUGHT! I DONT NEED A CROWN! TO WAY ME DOWN! JUST SOME RESPECT! FROM THE REST OF THE TOWN! A BARE FOOTED PRINCESS! YEH THATS ME! LIKE A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY! ALWAYS ROAMING FREE! COS I NEVER DO BAD! TO ANY ONE! LESS THEY DO TO ME! SO! THATS WHY TURKS MY FRIEND N HOPE HE ALWAYS BE!!!!! Cool THOSE WHO KNOW ME! KNOW ME WELL! THOSE WHO DONT! CAN GO TO HELL! Wink THIS IS MY THOUGHTS! NO HARD SELL! TO ALL MY FRIENDS! TURK AS WELL! SENT WITH LOVE! HUG N A KISS! NOT GETTING FRESH! JUST EXPRESSING THIS! LOVE N PEACE! OVER THE PLANET! THATS MY GIST! SO THERE YOU HAVE IT! TAKE MY WORDS! ABSORB THEM IN !IF YOUR LIFES A MESS! AWAKEN! N BEGIN AGAIN! ALWAYS SOMEBODY CARES! WHERE EVER YOU ARE! SO! MY LITTLE FRIENDS! YOUR ALWAYS A STAR! TO SOMEBODY! NO MATTER HOW FAR! YEH FOR REAL! N YEH FOR TRUE!!!! THERES ALWAYS SOMEBODY! WHO LOVES N CARES! YEH ABOUT YOU! Cool MUSIC LIVES N IS THE HEART N SOUL OF HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD CHERRISH US ALL AN PROVIDE US WITH FULL WISDOM N SANITY!!!!!! VWORLDS1 Cool
turk money

PostPosted: Friday June 9th, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone have had now retired from rapping so dont expect me 2 battle u
sabertooth

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one thing i dont know why , it doesnt even mater how hard u try ,keep that in mind i designed this rymhme to explaine due time , al i knw times a valuble thing ,watch it count down to the end of a thing ,takes life away ,, its soooo unreal , couldnt look out below ,watch the time go right out the window , tryin to hold on it didnt even know ,wasted it all ,to watch u gooo!!

(11years old from fuzz)
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8)OH HAHAHA! SABRES BAK LIKE A BRAND NEW STAR! RIDING AROUND DROPPIN SOME SOUND ! IVE NOT SEEN YOUR DIAL IN QUITE AWHILE! WHERE YOU BEAN HIDING! NOT TO BE SEEN! R BUT I FOUND YOU!PLEASE DONT BE MEAN! CHANGED YOUR SUIT NO LONGER IN BLUE! GIVE US A HINT! WOT R YOU UPTO! SUPPRISED TO SEE YOU SABRE ARE YOU BAK WITH MUSIC FROM YOUR HARD NITES LABOR ! LET ME KNOW N I MITE SHOW TO GIVE A RATING AN A COMENT OR SO! Cool VWORLDS1
sabertooth

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo ive been upto studyin . man it was borin ,, i had to do my SAT's even though i havnt even reached my teens .
im ridin on the back of this pressure . tryin to keep myself together, all this comotion got me somthin to set my sights on , the paper got me somthin to flippen write on . what yall been upto ,, im just in to say *hellloooooo* .. can i rap in my h-lounge songs now ,, or is it still the rubbish non- talkooo
Cool Cool hehe .. was that good or what ,,
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8)SABRE YAH TRIPPA! YEH LITTLE RIPPA! YOU CAN SONG IN THE SCORE ADD WORDS N ALL! DO IT ON MP3 N YEAH WE'L GIVE IT A LISTEN N SEE! ON HOW GOOD OR BAD ALL SO SAD SABRE CAN REALY BE! FROM THE ONE N ONLY! YEP ITS ME! HEHEHEHE! VWORLDS1
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Friday June 16th, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: [size=24] R YOU KWL OR R U AN IDIOT FOOL!?[/size] Reply with quote

8)HERES A PIECE FROM ONE OF MY SONGS!

SKINNY GIRL!
SKINNY GUY!
NEITHER ONE!
NONE TO SHY!
FLIPPIN ON A TRIP!
HURTING ON A RIP!
DOWN ON THIS ONE!
GET THE HOT TIP!
AMERICAS RAVIN!
CHINAS CRAVIN!
THE STERIOD CROWD!
THEVE, ALL JUST SHAVEN!
THREADS ARE BARE!
HOT WHEELS THERE!
HOMELESS PEOPLES!
IN DISPAIR!
SIRENS BLARING!
NO ONE CARING!
JUNKIES OUT THERE!
STILL BLOODY SHARING!
WELL BREAK IT DOWN!
A ROWEL UP TOWN!
DOGS N COPS!
PROWLING ALL AROUND!
ANOTHER O.D!
CALL THE TRIPLE 0 LINE!
HOPE THEY GET HIM THERE ON TIME!
ONE TWO THREE FOUR!
COMING AT YOU, WITH SOME MORE!
COS DRUGS N CHAINS, AINT GOT NO LUCK!
PROPEL THE VOLUME, N TURN IT UP!
COS DRUGS IN VIENS!
THAT AINT KWL!
SO GIVE IT UP!
YOU STUPID FOOL!
SAY YEH !
SO GIVE IT UP!
YOU STUPID FOOL!!!!!! COPYRITE2005

WROTE THIS SONG IN RESPECT FOR ALL THOSE THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES OR LOVED ONES TO DRUGS! PLEASE DONT RUIEN AND DESTROY YOUR LIVES OR YOUR FUTURES WITH DRUGS FOR ANY REASON ITS JUST REALLY NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool BE THE KWLEST BY NOT NOT NOT
TAKING DRUGS!

COS AS WE ALL KNOW! ONLY IDIOTS N
FOOLS TAKE DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

[/color][/b][/color][img] [/img] Cool Cool
pimpomatic

PostPosted: Saturday June 17th, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look you need to stop tryin.Your not steevie Wonder but I'll leave you cock eyin.we all got becuits from the snugs to the guest.And we will squeeze arms like blood pressure test.Its so nice to were Ice at clubs. cuz er body think my link is getting attacked by lightning bugs.Yo you think you alpicino I'll burn you thug.I dont care if your a crip.You can turn to bloodz and my flow stays hot its like Im spittin the sun and I should pay a bullets rent just because I live with a gun.I'll Murk you dude and thats just not a figure of speech and when the clip turns you pale your figure is bleach.Im out of your reach. and thats why I stay with a gun.She let me nut inside her mouth so she can play with my sons.And dont mistake It. I even help dudes infaked.I'll put there eyes on there ass so the can watch they back.You out of line like a barber that aint cut in years. The only time I go to school is to cut my pears. When B get stress Its time for me to test markati.ANd when I grow it'll show like a freshman party
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday June 17th, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo turk you dont want to see my man pimpomatic man!!!!!!!1
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turk money

PostPosted: Saturday June 17th, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw if i wasnt retired i will whoop his ass in rappin hahaha
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Sunday June 18th, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool HI TO MY SPECIAL CREW! LOVE IT WHEN YORE VISIT THROUGH !MAKES ME LARF N APPRECIATE YOU!!!!!!
STAY KWL GUYS! Cool VWORLDS1
JR Productions87

PostPosted: Sunday June 18th, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nigga you bunz and every body know dat
n if u got somthin to say im a clap u wit da gat
n leave a hole in ya back
n make u sniff dat crack
cuz u bitch and u gay cuz u act like u cake
im not im straight cuz i got money to make haha

naw im playin wit u man
i know im a little rusty but im still callin u out man
or who ever want it you know who my name is
im JR_productions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: