guitar chords

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace1973

PostPosted: Friday January 27th, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: guitar chords Reply with quote

I can't find a way to do guitar chords. The notes would have to be above each other, but when I put one above the other the first one turns to shadow then disappears!!

Any help?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
heineman

PostPosted: Friday January 27th, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Chords Reply with quote

Two ideas to try:

(1) open a drum melody window (instead of a normal window) and expand it vertically as far as it goes. Then set the instrument for each horizontal row [do this by using the arrow-tool to select each row and then select the instrument for that row] to guitar. While you don't have full range for all chords, most are doable

(2) Create three melody windows, and then line up notes on all three. For a superb example of how this is done, check out music by 'lucash' [trans comes to mind] and Watermelons and Strawberries

PostPosted: Friday January 27th, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, I'll try both ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: