upload problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kidak47

PostPosted: Thursday January 26th, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: upload problems Reply with quote

How many of you guys out there have been having upload problems?
Because i have. After I click next after entering the name and genre of the song it takes me to the send music to community screen and I click on save and (upload timeout please try again) pops up. Then when I try to close that screen another box pops up saying (your music files have not finished uploading to the hyperscore server, are you sure you want to close this window? Giving me the choice of yes or no. When I pick yes it closes (duhh) but only a portion of the song, or just some of the instruments or even none of the song shows up in the recent uploads. But you cant hear anything. Whats up with that? Is this normal? Can ya help me out ? i would appreciate it. Crying or Very sad
Richard

PostPosted: Thursday January 26th, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: upload problems Reply with quote

kidak47 wrote:
How many of you guys out there have been having upload problems?
Because i have. After I click next after entering the name and genre of the song it takes me to the send music to community screen and I click on save and (upload timeout please try again) pops up. Then when I try to close that screen another box pops up saying (your music files have not finished uploading to the hyperscore server, are you sure you want to close this window? Giving me the choice of yes or no. When I pick yes it closes (duhh) but only a portion of the song, or just some of the instruments or even none of the song shows up in the recent uploads. But you cant hear anything. Whats up with that? Is this normal? Can ya help me out ? i would appreciate it. Crying or Very sad

kidak, I've made sure that henri knows about this and we'll check into it. Do you have a dial-up connection by any chance? There seems to be a timeout problem plaguing people with slower connections.

Anyway, watch for henri to get in touch soon. We can't wait to hear your music.

Cheers,
Richard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Thursday February 9th, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

i'm colltroonik. this web is very nice Smile, soryy for my poor english, i'm from mexico
hdog

PostPosted: Thursday February 16th, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried the latest Hyperscore Version (4.2.1)? The upload reliability should be improved for dialup connections.

Let us know if it works better for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: