Mac OS X?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geiswood

PostPosted: Friday April 7th, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Mac OS X? Reply with quote

Any update on when a Mac version might be available?

Like Peter [see his query and poll earlier in this forum], I can't use the software now.

I joined this forum just to vote in Peter's poll and to ask this "Mac version?" question.

In response, I think I hear, "Apple BaseCamp - you can now boot Windows on your MacIntel and (maybe) run Hyerscore in XP that way."

SO? I don't have a MacIntel! I need a version that works on any Mac in the native OS X system, not via WIN on MacIntel/bootcamp.

I am not likely to buy a MacIntel for years and years, as the 5 Macs in my household are not old and all are running fine.

I have one PC running WIN 98. It does not need Win XP and does not have the oomph or disk space for it anyway. Plus I almost never have to use that old thing. 99.99 % of what I need to do for my tech theater jobs or web clients can be and is done on the Macs.

I would like to use Hperscore software to make some music. Sure, I can use Garageband or many other apps. But I want to try this one and and make some ring tones. I need Hyperscrore for MAC.

What else would I like?

Thanks for asking! Import/export/conversion.

Especially conversion. Hyperscore --> whatever, and back.

Thanks for reading and maybe coding!

Sandy Wood
hdog

PostPosted: Saturday April 8th, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your feedback!

Hyperscore on the MAC is definitely on our list of things to do.

It's a big project because it was not originally designed for portability, but we're moving it in that direction.

In the meantime, why don't you try it on you Win98 machine? It just might work!

-H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: