i have the perfect idea for the rappers on here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
turk money

PostPosted: Monday June 12th, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: i have the perfect idea for the rappers on here Reply with quote

[b]i have a idea,we should have a symbol for the rappers,like say u won a lot of people and u dont get any award for it,now i think we should have a mic symbol saying that u are the rap champion,but u are going 2 have 2 rap against at least 1 person a day,just 2 make sure that u arent just keeping the title and not giving another person a chance 2 win the title, but we should have someone having control over the title for instance if u win the champ,the symbol should b transfered 2 your profile.well thats just something i wanted 2 get out and if u like the idea reply and say i agree!ARE U THE NEXT RAP KING ARE QUEEN?
lilnicka

PostPosted: Tuesday June 13th, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's a great idea but I think everyone should be aloud to insted of having an avatar have a symbol or something like you said that represents them that they could choose or put one on from there computer that they can make. I have a symbol and would love to put it on here to represent me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: