JUST TO POINT OUT!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zoglander

PostPosted: Friday June 9th, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: JUST TO POINT OUT! Reply with quote

im leaving, maby not h-lounge, but you wont here anymore music from me, untill they sort out the new version. everytime i try to create somthing (and i was just about to upload somthing good) it closes without any warning, or anything that will let you save, i lost 4 hours work just now. so untill they sort it out im gone!
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Friday June 9th, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEH I KNOW WOT YOU MEAN! I NEARLY LOST ALL MINE LAST ONES TOO BUT A BIT OF PERSERVERENCE N THINKING SAVED MOST OF IT! SORRY BUT DONT QUIT MQN COS I LOVE YOUR MUSIC ITS SO INDUIVIDUAL! STAY KWL! Cool OH BY THE WAY IF YOU CAN MP3 YOUR OWN CREATION IVE GOT SOMEWHERE FOR YOU TO ENTER IT! EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO KNOW K MAN! IF YOU DO LEAVE STAY IN TOUCH WITH ME K THROUGH EMAIL ADDRESS OK !Smile
zoglander

PostPosted: Friday June 9th, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks... i might have one last hack at it... BUT SAVING EVERY 5 SECONDS!
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool WOW GOOD TO HEAR YOUR STAYING MAN ID MISS TOU TOO MUCH IF YOU LEFT! IF YOU WAS OLD ENOUGH ID SEND YOU A HUG!
vidpat

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please make sure you let hdog know or send an e-mail to support@harmonylinemusic.com explaining in detail the problems that you are experiencing.
zoglander

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have, but im still creating music in MP3!
Richard

PostPosted: Monday June 12th, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: JUST TO POINT OUT! Reply with quote

zoglander wrote:
im leaving, maby not h-lounge, but you wont here anymore music from me, untill they sort out the new version. everytime i try to create somthing (and i was just about to upload somthing good) it closes without any warning, or anything that will let you save, i lost 4 hours work just now. so untill they sort it out im gone!

Dudes...

"They" is "us". Get in touch with us if you're having problems! You can find us on h-lounge all the time, or you can send a message to support@h-lounge.com and we'll get back to you asap...

Peace -
Richard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Monday June 12th, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: JUST TO POINT OUT! Reply with quote

I am glad to hear that you didn't leave! and sorry to hear that you had a problem. hm...
contact me, since I am mostly in the h-lounge. I would help you fast or find someone who sort problems out fast. Smile

VJ

zoglander wrote:
zoglander

PostPosted: Monday June 12th, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad? as if you like my music, anyway it works fine on my laptop ( more things to do at night Smile )
so theres not really a problem.
its a bit like a programme called 3drad. you havent compleated the codeing (whats it written in by the way c++... openGL?) because if somthing goes wrong it closes without warning. but i have to say hyperscore is better than 3drad for that type of thing but thats just an example...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: