Rap Battle comptition hurry and enter read all rules too!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NW records

PostPosted: Thursday June 8th, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Rap Battle comptition hurry and enter read all rules too!!!! Reply with quote

Ok all you rappers there will be a rap comptition starting june 15,2006 and ends june 20.2006. And its being hosted by me and Turk Money. Now im looking into and see if we can give away 10,000 loungcakes for the winner. Now there will be a ladder in whos going to battle for example, nwrecords-turkmoney then mgm vs richard and then who ever wins out of those 2 matches will vs each other and who ever wins out of that will move to the finals and then the next match will start.There will be only 10 in the comptition so hurry and reaply!! That means there will only be 5 people moving to the finals so good luck. the judges are me and Turk money ONLY!!!

Any other Questions contact Me or Turk Money
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turk money

PostPosted: Thursday June 8th, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im looking for simple suff for example
*i heard all the rappers already so if u come with somethin that sounds similar and i say something dont argue just make something else
*im looking for punch lines me personlay that will have me wanteing 2 go with u,cuz if u hit him with a good punch line and keep coming at him u will most likely get ma vote
*i want 2 here something i havent heard before,like i pop u punk nigaz like i pop ma coller u cant use somethin like that cuz i heard it 100 times already
*try your hardest 2 impress me and nw thats what im really looking for
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Friday June 9th, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool dont think my mouth is valgar enough to enter this! but good luck who ever!
BIGBALLA

PostPosted: Friday June 9th, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: i want to be in this contest Reply with quote

im in this contest saturday im going to have a battle-slam
sabertooth

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wassup my blood ,. im in the hood , doin some rapin style get yall to smile .. im not sayin im the best out yall but then again im not that small ..nwrecords soz about the fight ,, i wish we could go and catch sight ... if im rappin to early im sorry ,, but not to be forgot this is my entry !!! Cool
JR Productions87

PostPosted: Saturday June 10th, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im wanna be in this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: