hi all new here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jubo1

PostPosted: Wednesday May 10th, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: hi all new here Reply with quote

hi all new here and i am woundering if any one can tell me where i can find a music creator cheers Very Happy
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Saturday May 13th, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy HI JUBO GOOD ON YOU MATE FOR HANGING IN THERE! WHEN U FIND A MUSIC CREATOR LET ME KNOW TOO!TC8!
kidak47

PostPosted: Wednesday May 17th, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: hey try flstudio.com Reply with quote

hey try flstudio.com it is a very cheap program used by many real artist.\
you can download the latest demo of it. it is a very awesome program too
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Thursday May 18th, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: hi all new here Reply with quote

I guess what you mean by a music creator is Hyperscore.

You can download Hyperscore for free here at h-lounge.com
I wonder how couldn't you find out, since we can see the banner everywhere.

Click this link to download Hyperscore. All the music here are created with hyperscore.

Download Hyperscore

Enjoy~~

jubo1 wrote:
hi all new here and i am woundering if any one can tell me where i can find a music creator cheers Very Happy
[/url]
NW records

PostPosted: Monday May 29th, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say flstido which is fruityloops at www.fruityloops.com that is the best program and hyperscore is one to a very easy program to make music on by drwin out notes instead of regular anvanced programs that contians lots of stuff to learn ass well masterin things like bass and wav sounds. etc hyperscore would be the best way to go though or fruityloops if your lookin forward to makin a real song or your own cd with you rasppin or singin etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Soloban1

PostPosted: Tuesday May 30th, 2006 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many Hip Hop Producers actually use MPCs or programs such as ProTools to record ther beats. Among other powerful audio/midi software include: Giga Studios, Digital Performer, Cubase, and Logic. Most of which can be wired to Reason, an extremely powerful MIDI software. for Score writing, Finale or Cakewalk is often used.
Soloban1

PostPosted: Tuesday May 30th, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

However, all of these programs have a steep learning curve and require a tremendous amount of effort, time, and energy to master.

Hyperscore on the other hand is one of the easiest programs to pick up and the Harmony tool allows anything to sound decent. It is a great way for those who have no prior musical training or compositional style to explore their own potential.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: