The jerk head awards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SWORDFISH

PostPosted: Sunday May 7th, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: The jerk head awards Reply with quote

ok, are you fed up of cheats, arse kisser, people who are annoyin, people who cause arguments, people who think the're the big boss or just anybody who does your head in. well you are in the right place. this is where you nominate people for the jerk head award. you can nominate a person for any reason you want and they will be put into a poll. nominations takes place for 10 day and then there will be a poll for 4 days for people to vote people who have been nominate for the jerk head awards. we will start a new nomination every 2 weeks and the winners will get their name added to the list every fortnight. you can nominate by sendin a message to me or by posting a reply to this thread. thanx for your time people.
SWORDFISH.
SUBMIT A NAME NOW.

THE NAMES IN THE POLL FOR WEDNESDAY 17TH MAY ARE;
SABERTOOTH
Lala
DJ viper

Last edited by SWORDFISH on Friday May 12th, 2006 5:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Richard

PostPosted: Tuesday May 9th, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: The 'kiss Ass' Campaign Reply with quote

SWORDFISH wrote:
Ok, are you feed up of people being nice and giving high ratings and comments saying their song is great all the time reguardless if they think it is good or not so that person will give them a high rating back. I am because this results in bad to average songs getting a high rating. Theres aslo people out there who i hardly know of who say be my fan and ill be yours, what the hell is that about. how can i be their fan if i dont know them. this has got to stop so i want you to nominate people who 'kiss ass' and post there names here and every friday we hold a poll for 2 days for all the people that have been nominated and the winner of that poll gets a vip ticket to the 'kiss ass' club. if the higher up people are intrested they could fine them loungecakes to anyone who wins the poll that week. come on people. back the 'kiss ass' campaign and put a stop to it.
SWORDFISH.

Swordfish, if you can make this work, H-Lounge will support this with special icons for ass kissers.

The inverse - jerk heads - are people who vote everyone with 1s and 2s just to get their songs on the top ten. We should do something about them too!

Richard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NW records

PostPosted: Wednesday May 10th, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im in im sick of people cheaten there way up to the top like sabertooth and theres other ones but im not goin to say there names.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
no one

PostPosted: Wednesday May 10th, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great idea, integrity is not something you learn. The haters, and the ass kissers have had their fill for long enough...great idea...
Loath Point

PostPosted: Wednesday May 10th, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Hell yeah Reply with quote

I say its Sabertooth and lala. Lala comments all of Sabers songs, good or bad, its the same, he says they are cool. It may be he's an ass kisser, or just a false account
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Thursday May 11th, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Dj Viper Reply with quote

Dj viper is an ass kisser. He had 2 acounts plus friends to make his *Jesus* to number 1. Hes an ass kisser
Deathsduet

PostPosted: Wednesday May 17th, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I nominte Dell.
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Sunday May 28th, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

definatly lilsolja333.the greatest jerkhead of them all
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Tuesday June 6th, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil I NOMINATE SWORDFISH FOR NOT FINDING A BETTER WAY TO SETTLE THIS! BY MAKING THIS SUBJECT HE IS ONLY OPENING A DOOR FOR THOSE TYPES OF PEOPLE TO DESCRATE H-LOUNGE N EVERYBODIES MUSIC N INTEGRITY! THE DONT RATE THOSE TYPES MITE HAVE BEEN A BETTER IDEA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: