playback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
strangefur

PostPosted: Thursday April 27th, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: playback Reply with quote

Hi all, this is my first post.

I have looked around the forum and played around with hyperscore and one thing, and I'm sure its really basic, is causing me great difficulty.

Ok, any help would be much appreciated.

I create my percussion score, then create a new melody score. When i go to play it back I can playback only the percussion score or the melody score, they won't playback at the same time. How do I do that? play the whole piece at once?

Thanks again for any help and I look forward to being a part of the community.

Paul.
vidpat

PostPosted: Thursday April 27th, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Melody and Percussion Windows allow you to create the building blocks for an entire piece. Once you have the basic sequences of notes, you can assemble them in the Sketch Window by drawing strokes. The color of the stroke indicates which Melody Window's notes will be instanced, transposed based on the vertical position and contour of the stroke.

I hope this makes sense and is of some help. For a visual demonstration of how Melody Windows and strokes relate, take a look at the demo video.
strangefur

PostPosted: Thursday April 27th, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

I think that makes sense! thank you.

When I get home from work I will test it out.

thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: