FiNiX contest results!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FiNiX

PostPosted: Tuesday April 4th, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: FiNiX contest results! Reply with quote

Two days ago, (Sunday,) I posted a song titled "Theme." (Which will soon be removed from the H-lounge.) In a comment, I stated rules to a contest to end on Tuesday. That time has come! A total of five entries made the deadline. the results are below.

1st: Mitha!
Mithas entry showed some very impressive harmony skills, and was just flat out cool!

2nd: Richard!
This somewhat bizzare sounding entry was a lot of fun to listen to.

3rd: Mr.goatmilk!
Where the first half lacked the second half ruled. Good job!

4th: Heineman!
Some great piano in this one! Although, in the middle it seemed to go a little crazy.

5th: MetalMadness!
All over the place! still pretty fun to listen to though.

Now I'd like to make clear that there were (,amazingly,) no bad entries, and that you all did a fine job.

Below are the exact rules of the (,now compleated,) contest.

"I'm holding a small comtest. (There is no prize or anything if you win, it's just for fun.) First download this song, then, before tuesday, (even I don't know exactly when on tuesday,) upload a remix of the song, (you can make it repeat or even add other themes to add length, as long as the theme in this song is there,) and add a comment stating that it's an entry. The results will be announced sometime tuesday in the general forums. The only rule is that harmony must be set to 'none.' Thats it."
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Tuesday April 4th, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: FiNiX contest results! Reply with quote

It was a very interesting and fun contest. I really enjoyed listening all entires.
and Congrats all, especially MGM, Heineman and MetalMadness.

I will nudge Richard's fat Lougnecake bag to give u guys some lougnecakes. (I know you can read this, Ricard:) )

Good work everyone.

VJ.

1st: Mitha!
Mithas entry showed some very impressive harmony skills, and was just flat out cool!

2nd: Richard!
This somewhat bizzare sounding entry was a lot of fun to listen to.

3rd: Mr.goatmilk!
Where the first half lacked the second half ruled. Good job!

4th: Heineman!
Some great piano in this one! Although, in the middle it seemed to go a little crazy.

5th: MetalMadness!
All over the place! still pretty fun to listen to though.

Now I'd like to make clear that there were (,amazingly,) no bad entries, and that you all did a fine job.

Below are the exact rules of the (,now compleated,) contest.

"I'm holding a small comtest. (There is no prize or anything if you win, it's just for fun.) First download this song, then, before tuesday, (even I don't know exactly when on tuesday,) upload a remix of the song, (you can make it repeat or even add other themes to add length, as long as the theme in this song is there,) and add a comment stating that it's an entry. The results will be announced sometime tuesday in the general forums. The only rule is that harmony must be set to 'none.' Thats it."[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: