yes
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
No
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Andrew07m

PostPosted: Tuesday February 21st, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Lets get to know each other Reply with quote

Hi im Andrew07m and ive been a member for a few months now. Ever since ive became a Member ive made lots of new friends. No matter who u are H-Lounge has Loads of people to chat with and all of them are friendly. Write to me or anyone else hear in this topic for help or if u just want to chat. Tell me or any one else your opinion of H-lounge and Peaople in it. And im 101% sure that you will say a good thing. So if its a problem u have or u just feel u want to note somthing down come here. Ill try to Answer them or any 1 else. I hope this will make H-lounge an even better Place.Also if any 1 has gave u a hard time like saying rude things and not being nice tell me and i will get to some 1 who works here to sort it out

Last edited by Andrew07m on Monday March 6th, 2006 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blakace

PostPosted: Wednesday February 22nd, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Give it your all Reply with quote

I am a newbie here and It seems to have a friendly feel to it. I too hate people who get off on rudeness. Why even bother to chat if your gonna be rude in the forum. let's keep it clean as there may be younger people using the forum. Don't wanna give a bad impression. Peace to all who enter

Blakace Very Happy
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday February 22nd, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks for the comment Black Lace
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Tuesday March 14th, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Post is rubbish if know 1 wants to wright any thing down Thats Fine Sad But u do know u dont just need to wright down problems U can wright down Wat u like to do in your Spare Time, Y u like H-lounge, Wat kind of Day u have Had. This just a post where we Can GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. Ill tell u somethin I think it woulg be really cool if i could host my own Competition It would be about Scotland. U would have to make A FAMOUS Scotish theme like Auld Lang Syne or The flower of School. But watr was the point on writeing this I wonder if u can delete this post im going to give it a couple more days and still know one wants to write in it im going to try and delete it.
Sophie07m

PostPosted: Tuesday March 14th, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew dont delete this its a good post people just dont realize it. Very Happy
somersrock

PostPosted: Tuesday March 14th, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo im steven iv only been a member for a few days,h lounge is kool every1 is sound and its a gr8 idea.huge fan of music and creating is just a good.even tho it takes a big of getting used to.
Bobert

PostPosted: Saturday April 1st, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Rob. I like it here and I love music even more. Just uploaded my first song! WOOT!!!! SO ya, that's me.
Greebo

PostPosted: Tuesday April 11th, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hate to see this thread go down. It's nice and relaxed.

I'm Greebo. My music has deeper meanings that only I get. I live in Egypt. I wish I had a laptop. That about sums me up.

One of the things that I didn't like, at first, about HL was that almost everyone spoke chatspeak, which I closely associate with idiotic and rude behavour. But everyone acted just fine, and I thought, Well, why not? I mean, it is a lounge. So I'm happy. Very Happy Yay.
YoungBrawlin

PostPosted: Tuesday April 11th, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Do U Die. 2 Rules:

1. Try you die.
2. No snitchin
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Friday April 14th, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool thanks for telling me about your selfs
stevenman1114

PostPosted: Sunday September 3rd, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Someone in the Quiet Room is trying to speak! Reply with quote

Don't look at me like this... Just turn away... I don't want you to see me in the Quiet Room
NW records

PostPosted: Sunday September 3rd, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im NW records none as hip hop king and been here for 6 months, i havent been on much anymore some of my stats points went down but i will return with some new songs. We would like all new members to fell safe here and have fun, i started off here with music and now im trying get a record deal with dipset and ive been none for my music not only here buy lots of other sitesd and made it possble to make songs over the internet can you belive it!!! i did song with lots of people and also have did a recent song i produce for xodus called whip it real hard check it out.

NW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
steevee

PostPosted: Monday September 4th, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOWDY! Im Stevie McIntosh, aka steevee, and I am known all over this site... well, thats what I'm told. ^_^

STEVENMAN1114 STOLE MY FACE!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: