A07 in da House

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Monday March 19th, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: A07 in da House Reply with quote

Yo, Any one out there that can remember that sayinn.. it been a while but im back.

Whats happening to h-lounge btw... Its changed a lot... We can now upload our own images, i kept my fishy avater... i think it was uploading mp3 that made it worse
It was better when it was just hyperscore songs. I did upload some mp3 songs, but im deleating them shortly...
Well anyway, whats up.
This is the best place to talk because no 1 is ever on the chatroom.
I remember when it used to be crowded... All u that dont know me im Andrew07m, call me A07... I joined last year january 16th i think so ive seen a lot of changes in h-lounge...
So as i said, Wats up
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Monday March 19th, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soup man? you were one of the best artists when i fist joined, and inspired some of my first songs. I specifically remember this place when i first joined: i was too exited.

yeah, the main reason why this site is so bogus now is because:
-noone sold any ringtones
-noone bought anything
-hyperscore was free (and just used to make tunes)
-noone really tried to promote selling (why the had that contest to sell 500)
-all the role modles of the site vanished or are REALLY hard to find (u and NW JUST came back. Turk money is gone)

wouldnt u agree?
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Tuesday March 20th, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Yeah Reply with quote

Yeah I agree...

U said Hyperscore was free... do u need to pay now?

Well any one I would be more than happy if any one helse would like to rply to the thread.. Very Happy
shigeryu1210

PostPosted: Wednesday April 11th, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yh you do have to pay for hsc. Pretty suckish. I mean if they wanna earn cash they could resort to adverts. I mean adverts never hurt anyone. And then possibly the software could be free. Cos i made a website, and if loads of people click on the popups, you get a tidy sum of cash
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Thursday April 19th, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi A07, Good to see ye back, if it wasnt for you, i never would have found out how to make a good metal sound (heavy metal)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: