BIG NEWS!!!-Questionare With Newly Signed 'Lil Hustla"-

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xodus

PostPosted: Friday December 1st, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: BIG NEWS!!!-Questionare With Newly Signed 'Lil Hustla"- Reply with quote

A Brand New Interview With DBD's Newly Aquired " Lil Hustla"-Enjoy Yall-DBD CLICK!!! Razz

Q; Ay Homie How is U?

A; im good my nigga and u (laughs)

Q; Feeling Great, So Uhh Wats Your Thoughs On Being Signed To D.B.D. Recordings?

A;lets get to work on some straight crunk killa shit

Q; Being The First South Rapper.Producer From The South Signed To D.B.D., Do You Feel You Have Som Thing To Prove, A Feeling To Come Harder, To Represent The M-Town?

A; hell yeah cuz im like that in everything i do, im here to show tha dirty aint no push over

Q; With That Said, Has The Whole Baby Boi, Situation affected you, Wats Your Take On Him? Was It A Dumb Decicion, Or What Do You Feel About Him, is HE A Pushover?

A; hell yea hes a pushover, he a week white wanna b crip from fuckin illinois i mean wat do u expect me 2 bak down from this fool lol i will crush him in any category...freestlye, producein, dissin its wateva

Q; ok With All That Just Said How Do You Plan To Pull His Skirt Up, Exspose The Bitch He Is Any Collabs With The Former Million Buck, Newly Called "Young Clipz"?

A; well i will kill this dude anyday of tha week, but no nothin new with young clipz bc i havent seen or heard from tha kid since my shootin

Q; hahahahah, On A New Note, I Heard Xodus' Highly Anticipated Mixtape-"Nothin' 2 Prove(Cant Lose)" Will Be Out By April, Any Trackz Ft. You? We Hear He Has Big Planz For You This Year.

A; well i hope to b on there and im alwayz down 4 any plans with da king

Q; With You just Saying Xodus Is "The King"...I Hear Your The Prince How Does IT Feel To Combind King With Prince, Are We In Store For A Whole New Genre Of Hip Hop?

A; man this is gonna b crushin on anything out there mixin a philly legend with a m-town youngblood

Q; Good I Look Foward To It, It Will Be a Interesting Mix, Urban With Gutter-Now What Do You Want To Call Yourfirst Mixtape, Any Ideas?

A; well im thinkin "D.B.D. Recordings Presents Southern Blood" but not a final decision

Q; Yes Sounds Good, But How Does It Feel To Be Signed At 15, I heard Xodus Was Planing To Sign You Sooner Or Later, But After The Shooting, Do You Feel Like This Is Your Comeback, Your Rise To Tha Top?

A; im always goin up, i have overcame more in my lyfe then 99% of tha big time rappers out there

Q; ok
NW records

PostPosted: Friday December 1st, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough cough fake interveiw cough cough*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: