Strike back and let them get wats comming to them
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Squash tha beef
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

lil hustla

PostPosted: Tuesday October 24th, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Serious question 4 tha good ppl of h-lounge Reply with quote

Ok i was on last night and i was talkin to greg a.k.a. baby boi and that guy named raggit g or watever and they were talkin like they wanna squash the beef wat do yall think i should do???
Xodus

PostPosted: Tuesday October 24th, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look man do wat it do, they disrespect u call u a bitch, u fire bak-and its not dat im yo nigga neither, its street code, PERIOD
Xodus

PostPosted: Tuesday October 24th, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo i say diss um bak, squash it, after dat im doin a song wit baby boi- Xodus Ft. Baby Boi-Money Stakz

D.B.D. Click HOLLA BAK ATA PHILLY KAT!!!
Facemelter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wednesday October 25th, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say squash the beef, maybe add a little garlic salt, AI sauce, grill until medium rare.

Mmmm.... beef.
DNOTE

PostPosted: Wednesday October 25th, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was gonna say that lol.
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Monday November 6th, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by VWORLDS on Monday November 20th, 2006 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Xodus

PostPosted: Thursday November 9th, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..wow
stevenman1114

PostPosted: Friday November 10th, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Someone in the Quiet Room is trying to speak! Reply with quote

No matter what I try to say, it just comes out dumb. I must be in the Quiet Room.
FiNiX

PostPosted: Friday November 10th, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Serious question 4 tha good ppl of h-lounge Reply with quote

lil hustla wrote:
Ok i was on last night and i was talkin to greg a.k.a. baby boi and that guy named raggit g or watever and they were talkin like they wanna squash the beef wat do yall think i should do???

Could you repeat that? I didn't understand a single word you just said.
LadyLegion

PostPosted: Monday November 13th, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Why Kill The beef? Reply with quote

Just Imagine they all in your face popping all that yack yack. I know you would not step back. Enema for life. I mean Enemy....lol. Yeah, you are being
f()@%ed in the a$$, and they decide that "Oh, I'm sorry i didn't mean to f()@% you. I take it back." No Sir. Never That... Now you either take it like a "fruit" or Lash back. Make them know, "Don't you ever disrespect me! I will cut your head, and hang your head on my wall and show my brethren how unjust this creed has been belittled before the world!" ---- WoW... Now Thats Talent. well, on that note, Have a nice day.....
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Tuesday November 14th, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME PLEAS IF LIL HUSTLER MADE IT IS HE ALIVE ?

IS HE OUT OF HOSPITAL YET?

I REALY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW! THANK YOU!
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Monday November 20th, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IF LIL HUSTLER MADE IT OR NOT? I THINK SOMEONE MUST KNOW? SO ANSWER ME PLEASE !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: