I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION....IS YUNG ONE A REAL PERSON??

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is YUNG ONE REAL????
yes...YUNG ONE IS REAL
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
no...YUNG ONE IS A FAKIN ASS
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

Xodus

PostPosted: Wednesday August 30th, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION....IS YUNG ONE A REAL PERSON?? Reply with quote

i really think he is...he been my nigga since day 1! and i think he deserves respect...lets face it, baby boi cant rap dat good...lmao...and he said to me if we dont beleive him, he'll just leave....I WANT YOUR INPUT, HOLLA BACK , THX
Facemelter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wednesday August 30th, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he's real, he's probably an alias for someone else on here. You can never trust people these days.
Xodus

PostPosted: Wednesday August 30th, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true...but baby boi is wack white, and skiny/small....yung one is black, from ny, raps good, is huge, and black...big differences
Bleeding Eye

PostPosted: Wednesday August 30th, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facemelter wrote:
I don't think he's real, he's probably an alias for someone else on here. You can never trust people these days.

Yea I'm goona have to agree.. most people are not to be trusted.... I learn that almost every day...
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday August 30th, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Not real Reply with quote

I think he might be a fack..... or have 2 accounts or somthin
Xodus

PostPosted: Wednesday August 30th, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx 4 da input...keep it commin
Xodus

PostPosted: Thursday August 31st, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far he real...54 %...keep it comin
steevee

PostPosted: Thursday August 31st, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's real. He's like the normal h-lounger: Stops by frequently and uploads music on a regular basis.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xodus

PostPosted: Thursday August 31st, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly...
DNOTE

PostPosted: Monday October 9th, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facemelter wrote:

im preety much going with the mortal kombat guy.
Homegirl

PostPosted: Saturday October 14th, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he's real. Smile
BIGBALLA

PostPosted: Sunday October 15th, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: i think he real or fake Reply with quote

i think he is real because he come on avry time sometimes i think he fake but world never no Smile
leahn

PostPosted: Tuesday October 17th, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind you if I butt in???lolz

Actually I don't even know whom your talking too.. I guess you just need to leave that poor guy alone.. ANd I think he doesn't do any harm with you people.. Did you get waht Imean..lolz.. "no offense"

-------------------------------
Xodus

PostPosted: Monday October 23rd, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf is dat bitches ^ prob LMAO!
NW records

PostPosted: Tuesday October 24th, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty much 50/50 with him. I mean he sounds non fake when he left and stuff but his voice changes threw out his ongs every song is a diferent voice and honestly his not sign with dipset and nore is dat a pic of him and who ever he said it from i have that pick off a magazine and says nothing about him in it. So i'm not sure with him anymore Confused

NW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: