YOUVE JUST MADE ME HATE HIPHOP MUSIC THANKS ALOT!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Sunday October 1st, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: YOUVE JUST MADE ME HATE HIPHOP MUSIC THANKS ALOT! Reply with quote

Sep 30, 3:56 PM
Delete

Delete Notifications
Subject:

UR RATINGS ARE REALLY BECOMING ANNOYING-
DO ALL OF US WHO WORK HARD ON CREATING CONCEPTS, MIXING VOCALS, AND COMPOSING MUSIC A FAVOR AND QUIT RATING SONGS A 4 BEFORE THEY EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO HAVE 5 REAL LISTENERS-
WHEN YOU DO THAT IT AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIES THAT SONG FROM EVER BECOMING TOP 10-
IF HIP-HOP ISNT UR THING, THATS FINE,STOP RATING IT-
I HATE ELECTRO/DANCE/TECHNO....BUT I AM AT LEAST COURTEOUS ENOUGH TO GIVE A SONG ITS FAIR DUE BY NOT RATING A FOUR WHEN IM ONLY THE 2ND LISTENER!

4][/size][/b]
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Sunday October 1st, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
IF ITS TOPSHELF READY FOR THE MAINSREAM PUBLIC TO BUY YES! IF IT NEEDS IMPRIVEMENT OR THERES ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT NO!
steevee

PostPosted: Sunday October 1st, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, that guys got a point. Not just to VW, but to everyone. If y'all dont like a certain genre, dont rate it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NW records

PostPosted: Sunday October 1st, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah VW he is on point you shouldn't rate something your not into or don't understand cause you sure do it to me alot you should just dont rate a genre you dont like so Spil is right on that one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Sunday October 1st, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

GREAT STEEVEE! I HAPPEN TO LIKE GOOD RAPP AND HIPHOP AND RNB AND HAVE LISTEN TO THIS GENRE FOR OVER 10 YEARS!

BUT WOT YOU ALL SAYING HERE DONT RATE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU GOING TO RATE IT A 5 ! FOR FS SAKE IVE HAD CERTAIN ONES GIVING ME SHT COS I RATE EVERYBODY TOO HIGH NOW YOU ALL CONTRIDICTING YOURSELVES!

AND THERES A GREAT DEBATE I COULD BRING UP HERE!

SO WOTS THE STORY WE ALL STOP RATING MUSIC UNLESS WE RATE IT A 5 NO GET YOUR PRIORITYS RIGHT!

SUR I RATE 4S AND 5S FIVES IF I THINK ITS READY FOR MAINSTREAM SALES AND 4 IF IT DEBATABLE ABOUT BEING READY! AND SINCE IM ALSO A CONSUMER OF MUSIC THEN I ALSO KNOW WOT I OR MY FRIENDS WOULD OR WOULD NOT BUY!

SO FORGET IT IM NOT RATING ANY MORE PEOPLES MUSIC UNLESS THEY ASK ME TO! AND THE TOP TEN AROUND HERE DONT ME DIDDLY SQWAT! ITS WOT PEOPLES ARE PREPARED TO TAKE HOME AND ENJOY AT THE END OF THE DAY THATS WHERE ITS AT!

VWORLDS

PostPosted: Sunday October 1st, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY THATS NOT FAIR NW RECORDS MOST OFTEN IVE RATED YOUR TUNES 5S AND OCCASSIONALLY 4S! HOW MANY OF MINE HAVE YOU RATED 5S? NOT MANY! BUT YOU HAVE RATED THEM 4S!

OR OFTEN I RATE A LOT OF YOU GUYS BUT YOU DONT RATE MINE AT ALL!

DAME THIS RATING THING IT SUCKS ! YAR DAMMED IF YOU DO AND YOU DAMED IF YOU DONT!

OH AND NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE ONE WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT LIKE IT OR NOT!
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Sunday October 8th, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im on both sides of this. most of the time im can tell good songs from bad in ANY genre, but when i dont i leave it blank until im educatated.
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Wednesday October 11th, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

hahaha! at collerthanyou22!
YOU BLDY DIPLOMAT! HAHAHAH! BUT I AGREE SOMEWOT!

Arrow JUST FOR THE RECORD ! I LIKE IT KNOWN THAT SPIL HAS BEEN QUITE A MAN AND A GENLEMAN AND APPOLOGISED AND I RESPECT HIM FOR THAT! THANKYOU SPIL!
Soloban1

PostPosted: Wednesday October 11th, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I know! Let's Rate only a 5-stars!! wonderful! then all the music here willl be perfect 5s and everyone will be happy!!

oh wait, what about the songs that aren't as good, well maybe let's give them 4-stars! And we'll have a wonderful 1-level rating system: 4 to 5!!! now I can TOTALLY tell the awesome songs apart from the not-so-tolerable songs!

What's the point in having 1,2,3 stars if all you ever rate songs are 5 and the occasional 4.
I personally would love a clear indication of quality. But i'm sure all the people who come to h-lounge to buy the best ringtone here love being confused by the not-so-good songs they see being 5 stars and making them think it's the best this site has got.

if you get downrated, stop complaining, cause that just means somebody here doesn't like your music. But don't worry, cause i'm sure there are plenty of others who will blindly give you a 5 as well.

If you hate someone, don't rate them down just cause you don't like them, that's a sucker move.

If you hate an entire genre, then dont' freakin rate it at all. You should only be rating songs you believe you have an authority of opinion on.

If the staff wanted all the songs to be 5-stars, all they had to do was force ou to only vote 5-stars, lol.

Class Dismissed.

Soloban1
DNOTE

PostPosted: Thursday October 12th, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

collerthanyou22 wrote:
im on both sides of this. most of the time im can tell good songs from bad in ANY genre, but when i dont i leave it blank until im educatated.

im taking his side
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Friday October 13th, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Solo Make a point Reply with quote

hey, The Fish is here.

Hey Solo u make a Good Point, Every one follow Solos Teachings, Soloban1 i know announce you as the H-lounge Teacher, Its an honour to have such a Brilliant man As our teacher..... But i know your Evil in the inside lol but really Solo makes a good point Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: