About H-lounge: let's talk!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Tuesday January 10th, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: About H-lounge: let's talk! Reply with quote

Hi, I am the penguin at h-lounge.
We changed our name, look, and community feel. I'd like to ask how you feel about the changes.

Feel free to give us your thoughts, that will help us a lot to make community better.

Last edited by Ringtone VJ on Wednesday January 18th, 2006 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
heineman

PostPosted: Wednesday January 11th, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the functionality of the Community profile, I find I only upload finished music products. If others feel the same way, then we may not be creating a community of musicians.

I think it would be great if I could upload songs, and they would only go into my 'private' music section, which could be accessed only be me and my fans. Then this could be a staging area for creative songs that could be passed from one person to the other (instead of forcing each of us to download/upload changes). Wouldn't it be nice to enable fans to extend songs in my draft area?

Finally, in the community, I could manually move songs into the public space. Alternatively, one could select a profile that would ensure that any uploaded music goes right into the public sphere.
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Tuesday January 17th, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: RE: About the hyperscore... Reply with quote

I think that's a very good idea, the holding area.
you've been thinking other holding area for new song release.
what would be other features you'd like to add??

oh have you guys ever used the search function??
Hyper VIKING!!

PostPosted: Tuesday January 17th, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Look and Feel.... Reply with quote

Did David make this?
http://www.h-lounge.com/images/tour_dancing.jpg

That guy rocks if he did..... well, he still rocks if he didn't Smile
Richard

PostPosted: Tuesday January 17th, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Look and Feel.... Reply with quote

Hyper VIKING!! wrote:
Did David make this?
http://www.h-lounge.com/images/tour_dancing.jpg

That guy rocks if he did..... well, he still rocks if he didn't Smile

David makes everything look cooler than it really is. Just look at him. (see facemelter's avatar)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Tuesday January 17th, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: yes all done by facemelter Reply with quote

that's awesome image, isn't it?
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Wednesday January 18th, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Personalized favoriate song lists Reply with quote

ModularBlues :

Thanks ModularBlues

I think that's very good idea, one question where would be good to store personal favorite songs??
or if your idol post songs, getting a notice by message??
ModularBlues

PostPosted: Wednesday January 18th, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Storing personal favorite tunes Reply with quote

In "my profile" next to the fan section? And the notification sounds great too Very Happy
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Wednesday January 18th, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: good cheers mate! Reply with quote

how about instant chatting??
heineman

PostPosted: Wednesday January 18th, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Filtering new uploaded music to one-song by artist Reply with quote

When an artist bulk uploads a lot of songs, I can't find new songs that I would normally try to rate.

Could there be some way to filter the list of uploaded songs to ensure that no artist has more than one song in the list? If the artist uploaded more than one song recently, then randomly select one (or choose the highest rated one, if ratings have started to arrive)

Could there be some way to store a cookie on my client so I can determine how many songs have been uploaded since I last checked in? And provide a link that says "check out all new uploaded since mmm-dd-yyyy hh:mm" or something.
vidpat

PostPosted: Thursday January 19th, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Post subject: Uploaded Music, New Messages Reply with quote

I agree with heineman. I've been busy for a while and hadn't much of a chance to keep up with the site. Upon returning, I am only aware of the ten most recent uploads and three most recent comments.

Perhaps paging Recent Comments and Recent Uploads (much like My Messages and other Comments sections) would be sufficient?

On a related note: in My Messages, it would be nice to have an indication of which messages are new. The Subject line could be in boldface until read or have new messages automatically twirled down.
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Thursday January 19th, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: totally totally Reply with quote

I totally agree with you guys. It's kind of hard to see all songs or users.
Even myself who lives here sometimes miss some songs!

We were discussing to make a buttom and can see all or more recent songs besides top10. How does it sound??
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Thursday January 19th, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: oh have you tired search button at the bottom? Reply with quote

Just clicking search button without keywords you can see all the uploaded song.

or if you like to know if you fans or idols songs you can also search screen name too. Smile
heineman

PostPosted: Thursday January 19th, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Enable sorting of user list by number of ring tones Reply with quote

If i want to see those who are actively posting tunes, I would like to view all users and sort (DESC) by number of ring tones -- can't do this now. Simple to add, no?
zxczcxcxc

PostPosted: Thursday January 26th, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: xzczxcxcxczx Reply with quote

Ringtone VJ wrote:
I totally agree with you guys. It's kind of hard to see all songs or users.
Even myself who lives here sometimes miss some songs!

We were discussing to make a buttom and can see all or more recent songs besides top10. How does it sound??
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Tuesday January 31st, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Cute Trophy icons on the finalists songs Reply with quote

It's a really cute idea and brilliant work!
So all the fame can be shiny as golden and silver loungecakes?
Awesome....let's make more chances to more peole to make their own fame!!
heineman

PostPosted: Saturday February 4th, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Feature request: Show list of new songs since last login Reply with quote

Today (for the 1st time) all songs on the recent uploads were new (and I was only away for 8 hours!).

Essential to be able to quickly see the recent upload songs that have been posted since I last logged in. Will give greater incentive to at least hear the songs when logging in, so you can 'draw a line' for future uploads,
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Sunday February 5th, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Feature request: Show list of new songs since last login Reply with quote

Very good point heineman, We've been discussing that too, now we are almost worked with more top ten so you can see more featured songs on the top10 ringtone place.
Also we input the date of upload so ...you might be able to find new uploaded song since your last log in....

Your feature requests is in our do list now. thanks!

Penguin

heineman wrote:
Today (for the 1st time) all songs on the recent uploads were new (and I was only away for 8 hours!).

Essential to be able to quickly see the recent upload songs that have been posted since I last logged in. Will give greater incentive to at least hear the songs when logging in, so you can 'draw a line' for future uploads,
mitha

PostPosted: Tuesday February 14th, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: favorite songs list Reply with quote

Would be great if we could have a favorites list of songs, not just artists.
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Tuesday June 6th, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool HI GUYS!!!!! YEP YOURS TRULY!
HAVING ABIT OF A BROWSE AROUND THE
FORUM N SEEING WOTS HAPPENING!
PERHAPPS IN THE WHOS ONLINE MITE BE A
GOOD PLACE TO ADD A NUMBER BESIDE
THE NAME FOR RECENT UPLOADS EG:
VWORLDS1 [5] VJ4[6]ROCKP4[3] ETC
ETC PLACE THE NEW RECENT UPLOADS IN A
BOX AND MAKE ITS COLOUR DIFFERENT
OR IN BOLD OR SOMTHING TO STAND OUT!
THIS UPLOADED INFOR COULD STAY
CURRENT FOR A WEEK THEN UPDATED OR
CONTINUELY UPDATED AS NEW MUSIC IS
UPDATED!EG 3UPLOADS R PLACED IN THE
BOX[3]THOSE 3 REMAIN FOR A WEEK OR
TWO! AS NEW SONGS R UPLOADED THEY R
ADDED ![3] PLUS 2 ADDED=5RECENT
UPLOADS [5]TWO WEEKS GO BY N ON A SET
14DAY PERIOD THE FIRST [3]+THE 2=[5]
THE 3 R DROPED FROM THE BOX LEAVING
[2] AND SAY TODAY4 GET ADDED=[6] UNTO
THE 14DAYS IS UP ON THE 2 WHICH IS
REMOVED =[4] ETC ETC! HOPE THIS MAKES
SENSE!NOW THIS SAME BOX NUMBER
UPLOADS COULD BE ADDED ANYWHERE TO THE
ARTISTS NAME! PROFILE! TOP 10RATINGS!
RECENT UPLOAD LIST! SEARCH LISTS! AND
BESIDE ANY SONG THEY ALREADY HAVE UP!
EG TITLE ARTIST RATING COMENT IT
SITS IN A BOX ANY WHERE THERE NAME IS
LIKE STAY WITHE THE AVATAR TOO COULD BE ADED IN A NEAT COLOUR AND PUT IN A
CORNER OF THE AVATAR PICTURE! [3] OR
[5] OR [0] WOTEVER AFTER AWHILE
EVERYBODY WOULD RECOGNISE THE BOX N
CLICK ON IT FOR ALL NEW UPLOADS BY THAT ARTIST!OF COURSE IT WOULD HAVE TO
LINK UPON CLICK ON! BUT THATS YOU
GUYS EXPERTISE IS IT NOT! HOPE THIS
HELPS! ALSO THINK IT SHOULD BE A TEN
MOST RECENT UPLOADS ON THE FIRST
PAGE! ALSO A DARKER BOLDER HEADINGS ON
THE HEADINGS ALL AROUND THE SITE! HOPE IVE BEEN OF HELP! THANKYOU FOR
LISENING! Cool VWORLDS1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: