xodus....nw records u niggaz in trouble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIGBALLA

PostPosted: Saturday September 30th, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: xodus....nw records u niggaz in trouble Reply with quote

I HAVE A PERSON 2 THAT I DONT LIKE XODUS AND NW RECORDS ALL YALL DO IS JEST TALK TALK TALK XODUS THINK HE BLACK WANNA BE BLACK NW RECORDS THINK HE SOMEBODY BUT HE AINT NOBODY YALL JEST TALK ME AND STEVENMAN IS GOING TO KICK YALL WANNA BEES ASSES SO IMA TAKE OUT THAT BITCH NW RECORDS STEVENMAN IS GOING TO TAKE OUT THAT BITCH XODUS
SO IF YALL THINK YALL THE BEST,WELL WE GOING TO BANNED YALL WE GOING TO TELL THE MODS AND THE ADMINS SUCKAS!!@
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday September 30th, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all who the fuck are you can second of all i dont even mess with you cause all you do is talk junk when someone beats your ass in a rap battle then hop on someones dick for back-up i really dont give a shit you can do shit to me just keep working on ya 2.5 star ratings and shut the hell up Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday September 30th, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And tell admins i haven't done anything i no admin adn they no me well i so i dont exspect thast and speak for your self your the only one i have problems with and stop acting likeing your admin

and how can you take me out i beat you in rap 5-0 and everytime you alwas get mad and throw a bitch fit and i dont think i am the best but i no im good at what i do and what do you do no one knows you except when you start shit and make people leae the chat rooms cause of ya use of words.... and you kickin my ass yea right ill shove my foot so far up your ass you'll b shittin sneaker for months Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday September 30th, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not a wanna b i ve benn here for 6 months my reputation everyone knows me and my music your a wanna b trying to talk lie where the bad guys if bigballa did except that xodus beat you fair and square you wouldnt b in the position now!!! AND I DONT EVEN NO STEEVENMAN I DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM SO DONT PUT HIM IN THIS!!!!
Xodus

PostPosted: Sunday October 1st, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who ya niggaz thinkin u is...we da shit ya punkz...look we done wit da talk...ya should just shut da fuck up now, ur fuckin pathetic, me and nw are kingz ya servantz dont get it twisted up!!! Evil or Very Mad
redman

PostPosted: Monday October 2nd, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck me dan... yo YES ive left h-lounge.. but wen i c ppl beefin on da net.. i jus sit bk n smile.. first of all, wen u c me face 2 face... psssshhhh dan u have no idea... but neways leave dat talk.. hu da fuck r dese fools.. bigballa n stevenm114 (cant even mention da name properly lol)... NW n Xodus r ma Gs n if i c fools foul-mouthin, man lyk me gota get pon de case ye... bigballa n steven11342432, jus hush ur mouf n dnt pretend... BEEFIN OVER DA NET IS WAT A PUSSY DOZ... remember dat. pussyoles..

NW, Xodus wats poppin g? U guyz cool msg me sometime take care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: