Downraters Must Die!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shane Lynch

PostPosted: Sunday August 27th, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Downraters Must Die! Reply with quote

Someone rated all of my songs down AGAIN! Sad Can somebody PLEASE solve the problem of how to stop these inhuman freaks? Sad
NW records

PostPosted: Sunday August 27th, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this kid name man up is rating people songs down that take him off the top ten and everythime he entered the chat room, he says what suo bitches, so i'd advice and exspect a bann.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shane Lynch

PostPosted: Monday August 28th, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW records wrote:
Yeah this kid name man up is rating people songs down that take him off the top ten and everythime he entered the chat room, he says what sup bitches, so i'd advice and exspect a bann.

I know... Sad He thinks he's cool, VW, Spil, steevee & I had a big argument with him yesterday...He is the [Twisted Evil]...
shigeryu1210

PostPosted: Wednesday August 30th, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downraters are like the equivalent of internet rats. no matter how many you kill there will always be more to destroy your music. Even though id hate to this. Getting rid of every single downrater on the site is like trying to break a rock with a sponge. I suppose though if you only get rid of a few you have achieved something though.....
Andrew07m

PostPosted: Wednesday September 13th, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: yup Reply with quote

yes they will keep coming but we can still try our best to avoid them......... we should have a staff rating, 3 in total.
1 is normal, rate other folks music.
2. Staff rating, the staff rates the song what no 1 else can
3. The overall rating, the rating should be near the Staff rating, if not then there has been some mice nibbiling at the cheese, lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: