Projects on the run. :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minko

PostPosted: Saturday April 15th, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Projects on the run. :) Reply with quote

What's better? Redefining a hyperscore better or start a new fresh one?
Having rhythmes patterns or harmonical music? Mix them all together or solitarily each tune play it's part?

What is your opinion about these factors? : )

Last edited by Minko on Sunday August 27th, 2006 7:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
ModularBlues

PostPosted: Saturday April 15th, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm it really depends... like it's nice to have a melody stands out against a background, and other times it's nice to have a blend.

You can start by playing with the sample tunes (lower left buttons on the Hyperscore window). Then you can experiment with your own tunes to find out what sounds good, and/or research a bit about music theory (getting into the different kinds of harmony/chords etc.)

There's also the "rhyming" concept, analogous to the same melody line being repeated, with changes in rhythm, and/or a shift in key (changing the location of the colored lines in the main sketch window).

These techniques help make a song "catchy." (I'd like to go into a full-analysis but that would need a bit research... I'm sure other ppl have great thoughts to share on this topic. Smile
Minko

PostPosted: Saturday April 15th, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ModularBlues, your reply has given me some broad planning about creating a new Hyperscore and along the way I plan to experiment new techniques.

: )!
Minko

PostPosted: Monday April 17th, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

;( No one seriously has an opinion regarding to the principal issue? It's been some days I checked here and no one is open enough to share some thought?

Here some new thoughts:

What about making dozen of percussion sheets, as a beat each one of them blending together. Fine lines in a sketch, could be just plain but perhaps clear and what does the middle blue bar stands for in the Harmony Sketch, discovered that if you raised it up or low, the sheet turned into fading colors to identify specific phase.

Other than that, how can you make a flute sounds sweet, tone, with an extensive sounding on the beat and rhymn?

-Got more comments or need to rate something? Try my music : D.-
http://www.h-lounge.com/bb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5506
Minko

PostPosted: Saturday April 29th, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so there been a frustration over a Piano song I realeased/deleted and again got the same respond, that I longed to avoid. Everyone seemed to find the clash or clashes, where I can't.I have decided to now start submitting minimalism tunes and simple music song with one or two instruments. Simple as it is, it will be tons of new delightful sounds to hear. There will be beats and simple music.

Thank you for reading this,
Minko Very Happy
Minko

PostPosted: Saturday May 20th, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: The Mystery Unravels! Reply with quote

Now, today at 10:00 P.M. in USA, Central Time: Minko will no longer be an opposition of light, behind in the shadows. It will be the time to enlighted, the avatar. Music has been put and flown in his profile with passion. New songs, have been posted, rating has been given, and comments are quite accurate to help everyone and their music development. Collaborations are on the way, to create magnificent songs, may be aimed for top 10 charts or just for fun, with delight for an achievement.

Latest Songs:

Sway Around--Fixed-- (Version 2)
Serene ---Expanding--
High Times
Classical Duet LP&Minko
A Letter to Minko

Might want to Check:
Stop and Run (Original Version)
Rainfall ( Has develop a taste of popularity for it's originality.)

Thanks for the support, comments and reading this!! Very Happy

Also special thanks to H-Team of Hdogs and Richard and the rest of the team for developing a new HS. Smile
Minko

PostPosted: Monday May 22nd, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time ever to be ranked in Classical- Centric List as of Today.

Classical Duet LP&Minko Ranks #4!

11:20 P.M. May, 22, 2006.

TOP 50 Ranks #33
8:30 P.M. May 24, 2006.

Thanks for those of you who voted and have listened to it!

Very Happy!
zoglander

PostPosted: Thursday May 25th, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are new id say getting oth peices and remixing then, just to get used to it, then move on
Minko

PostPosted: Friday May 26th, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoglander, thank you for replying this more-than 1 month old issue of what's better. Your thoughts are good and I would probably do some re-mixing sometime, as your suggestion. : )
Minko

PostPosted: Wednesday May 31st, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: News & Comentary post underway. Reply with quote

I know I have been away for some time and receive quite a whole set of mail in my inbox concerning your songs out there to be rated and reviewed. So I managed this single post that will have a lot of updates to help everyone and anyone. It will be however on another sector of the forum. Feel free to drop of your "latest" song in the Minko's Review Post and I will try to get back to you for your very special review by Minko. Along the way I am developing this special song that will take days to be released with a unique dedication.

Cheers,

Minko
Minko

PostPosted: Wednesday June 7th, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: New BD's Member/Soar Up The Sky- Turk Pop/Secrets Reply with quote

This beginning of the week was amazing and unbelievable! At last, I got nominated and became an official member of the elite Baker Dozens. The first meeting took place yesterday, it was great on upon sharing plans to develop the site and the programs. To be a BD... is probably being a community leader more than making some perfect ringtones, at length talent is applied to become one of the greatest persons.

Soar Up The Sky is out currently, for a tribute & special thank to Modularblues, who probably is one of the awesome fans that I have had since the beginning I started with H-lounge/Hyperscore. She commented my music more out of the range of what’s good and bad, but into an encouragement to keep doing it better, with different views and perceptions. Other that she is the best to provide Pop music genres ringtones. This is also my entry music for Turk Money’s Competition, who knows what the song will be placed at or where will it lead. It just the matter of entertainment and time.

Since this week was unique and special, I will take the time to let out some clues. < Vidpat, you know there got to be some time to give a chance for other to find some secrets but not all of them>. All the songs a that out in my profile are not all of them. There more that has been worked on more than a week. Ratings to my songs doesn’t matter to me, anymore. I expose songs in this community for new creativity & fostering a new ideas. I never remix or use the classical/general mode, in only the case of Classical Duet LP & Minko. Lastly, I start from scratch, all the time. : )
Minko

PostPosted: Wednesday July 5th, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: What is going on and where have I been? Reply with quote

I have been away for a couple weeks and sometimes days. Things are constantly changing like my summer plans, at first I planned to go to Canada and travel though U.S.A. up to the Eastern States. But then calls in a Wedding on that same time. So that just not so great as unexpected.

However, in those quite times when I went away,I do go online on H-lounge, though invinsible, because I only take about a 30 minutes check in the site for whats new on about every 3 days or so. I noticed....and impressed with those mp3 songs especially XT's <How could you H-Lounge artists scorched her off the Baker Dozens?!!?> Justis and other non- singing compromised songs,but that are mp3's. I got to say, it's a pleasure and amazement to just listen to them not once or twice. Yet, I when I listen to it, I wonder if I could even sing at all... and to be truthfully I can't sing well, even if it was in other languages < Spanish, Italian, French or English<---( It's isn't my first language.)>. Again, there are other great Hyperscore Compositions songs are just as great as those that reached the top 10 for 2 days in a row.

On the getting a Baker Dozen Axed polls... I can't beileve that I wasn't even scorched yet from the two poll passed so far. It's not like I hate it or whatever evil thoughts that probably other Baker Dozen would think it as, but I think of it as giving other people a chance to see what they can do the best for H-Lounge website and as a representative. I wouldn't care much if I got Scorched. Anyhow.. surviving two polls mean, that I probably have now to do something new with the Baker Dozen team and some ideas to change.

About the song "Dreaming" that was orginially intended for the Techno contest, but the website music player can't make it sound like how it is in the hyperscore and it changed a lot until july 1st. It's has all the Techno requirement and such, you can download it, so you can see it on your own. The contest are now being such a nuisance now, you know... if someone expect you to bring a song and wait for a result and then you never get the result, it's a bummer. That's what I felt with the Demonic Contest... beside the song Silhoutte.. it was done at 2:30 A.M., I don't even know how I did the switches so fast and so slow that it dispere's the music out in the middle of nowhere.... But ah well, there time for remixes. : ) The second contest, the Techno one.. I just gave up since.. it's too much to re-do something new, just so it sounds good on the website.. beside who would have time to do another song for a second contests when taking driver ed's to do it's requirements? < I wouldn't, sorry Zoglander.>

The Reviews & Stuff, lets say I never have to gut to do the reviews ON the forum. I mean it's like... read Lord of the Rings By J.R.R. Tolkien < One time had to read it for school, it's desperate to read it all, completely> and then realize you wasted your time on reading the extra details instead of watching the movie. Beside.. I am drawing pictures... so that keeps me entertained to continue the long reviews... I typed in microsoft words, then will paste them altogether in the forum someday, on a nice clean topic.

What it's planned to have:
Introduction/Cover Signature Picture
a foreword for H-Lounge and special thanks to my fans < surprisely there is only 11 of them.>
Reviews of my fans
Pictures
Some H-Lounge Artists
More pictures
Then Baker Dozens
Some Pictures
Finally the H-Lounge Artists
Schedule of future Reviews
Conclusion/Ending Signature Picture

That should be long enough to be more than all of Vidpat's articles together in one topic, lenght-wise.
Over the next couple days... I am going to have some sort of a drawing marathon to do for a group of people and of course I will keep on continuing to create some music in Hyperscore... even though I probably wouldn't achieve anything. < I been pestimistic lately....>

Cheers and looking forward for you,H-Lounge artist music!
<Small Notes: Congratulations to Hyperscore Dude!>

Thanks for taking the time to read this. : D!
Minko

PostPosted: Sunday August 27th, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Projects on the Run. Reply with quote

Marathon drawing...< last post..> whatever happened to it. I lost hopes about doing it or even starting it. Anyhow.. it's August 27th, this is the day of the first week of school, I have entered. Everything seemed to be turning out smooth... The H-lounge reviews have been posted on a "preview mode" in the Baker Dozen's. So I can see how it would look like and probably gets me thinking some ideas to make this post vivid and amusing.About the projects on the run. I am applying hyperscore into new use! To several activities... and organizations. Furthermore... the bad part.. I don't I would want to release those songs here.. or at least spoil things up.

The H-lounge remodel(s) seems to feel awkward every time it changes the views and structures. The staff suddenly left into quietness, there isn't alot of interaction going on and I mean the baker dozen is messed up too. There hasn't been any meeting at all and whatever the case may be... it's making baker dozens look bad with no competition, elibility or chances for newcomers to become one of us. Again we having a change of people BOX and Drinky the Fish, who knows what they are up to. But to be honest this site doesn't feel like it what once it used to be in April or May.

I know that the H-lounge reviews were sort of late in presenting out in the forum in preview mode and such, but at least it out now... a part of the whole thing. So what I plan to do each week on saturday is give out ratings on the people who's got their review done, but 2 artist per week. They will be named... and perhaps... I'll consider posting up their reviews.

Cheers,
Minko
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: