the new h-lounge? the new h-lounge sucks?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

the new h-lounge suck
the new h-lounge update sucks
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
the new h-lounge update is good
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

NW records

PostPosted: Saturday August 12th, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: the new h-lounge? the new h-lounge sucks? Reply with quote

Honsetly not alot of people are on h-lounge because of the new update, its so poor the way the top ten is postioned and you can see whos the creator of the song, thats why alot of people are not on and its so hard to get used to. give me some feed back cause honestly the new update sucks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Saturday August 12th, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have ups and downs. the high graphic make the site slow. i like uploading custom avatars, but now i cant save up for anythin. the lists at the top are well put, but i cant see hoo made what song. there fore i cant take your pole.
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday August 12th, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah you can upload your own pics and stuff but the site updat it self in unattracing pople also, not alot of people are on and im one of them.its way to slow and they should keep the mp3 is blue hps is red. and see whos makes the songs and the graphic are ok but the color isnt, i just dont like niether do alot of people that come on, the min. people that ive seen are 8- 12 usally 12-30 max.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday August 12th, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i hate the way the music reveiws are the cut out parts of what your saying not because it doesnt fit its because its to short, and i can barley read and see the pic's when im chatting or looking around.
lax1836

PostPosted: Saturday August 12th, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think at least the top ten list should come because you can see the artist below the song so you no who wrote it!!!
Yung One

PostPosted: Saturday August 12th, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im feel all yall its not the same I hate not seein who made the songs and i hate that the songs are at the top and not the bottom opr side jus not use to it at all yall should kno Redman he almost retired because of this update sure the uploading pictures is cool but atleast keep everything else the same and i dont mind the homepage of h-lounge ya know when you type in the site then its where u log in thats aight but everything else i dunno mayne guess it jus takes sum time to get use to Confused
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday August 12th, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i like the real orginal h-lounbge like way back in july and sept time
NW records

PostPosted: Saturday August 12th, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i hate when you post something in the forum it gives you a avatar instead of your uploaded image
Facemelter
Site Admin

PostPosted: Monday August 14th, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys -

Thanks a for the feedback -
We're fixing the forum now, so uploaded pics show up. Minor bug.

The front page... we're still trying to get people to use the 'ringtones' page, which has pretty much all tones and lots of lists, search function etc... but a lot of people are still in the habit of using the front page for everything.

Maybe give the ringtones page a whirl before saying you can't find something...

That said - we are going to add back in the artists to the top ten/uploaded lists. It will mean less tones featured, but that's probably a good idea.

We're playing around with front page reviews too... may tweak that a bit.

Thanks again -

FM
NW records

PostPosted: Monday August 14th, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, yeah i like the minor fixes, now i can see my name on the songs on who made it.
King of Muisc

PostPosted: Tuesday August 15th, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this sucks you need to bring back the old and get rid of phpbb and get vbulletin for the forums!
NW records

PostPosted: Tuesday August 15th, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey king havent heard from you in a bit.
King of Muisc

PostPosted: Wednesday August 16th, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW records wrote:
hey king havent heard from you in a bit.

yeah i have'nt been on the last 3 weeks.
kidak47

PostPosted: Thursday August 17th, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well a good reason alot of people arent on becuz the majority of the sites's users are in school. and school is starting around this time and i know when school was in last year i wasent on alot either so that may explain why its been slow lately, but i personally like the new site layout it keeps h-lounge caught up with everyone else and the extra art at the tops and sides r a plus. well any way i think change is good and the site should upgraded reguarly.... oh one last thing hyperplayer custimization would be a real big plus for the site users i think Wink Idea
King of Muisc

PostPosted: Thursday August 17th, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

school!hahahah Laughing
NW records

PostPosted: Thursday August 17th, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i forgot about that after i thought about it. i like it now they updated some of the bugs so i can deal with it now i like it.
King of Muisc

PostPosted: Friday August 18th, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still dont! and for the forum they should get vbulletin!

www.vbulletin.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: