View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this a good idea?
Yes
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
WTF how do you rate and/or comment a song?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Bleeding Eye

PostPosted: Friday August 4th, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Finding The Low Raters Reply with quote

I thought of a way to stop all the Low Raters who rate good songs bad. Whenever you rate a song.. you HAVE to leave a comment.. This way we would know who rated it badly.. so we could get all pissed about them lol.
BLACK ACID

PostPosted: Tuesday August 15th, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, no offenense but idea kinda sucks. And rating is a personal thing like voting.

Bow Down to my Icon!!! Twisted Evil
BLACK ACID

PostPosted: Tuesday August 15th, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh wat the hell, yea lets just go with getting pissed off at them.. lol Very Happy

Bow Down to my Icon!!! Twisted Evil
TheAutumnsDefectiv

PostPosted: Wednesday August 16th, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree i can be cute and nice to your face ( the comment ) and be horrible to your back ( the bad rating ) it would help nothing sorry. Crying or Very sad
King of Muisc

PostPosted: Wednesday August 16th, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this i idea is dumb but someone did rate a 4- 5 star song of mine a 1 Crying or Very sad
Bleeding Eye

PostPosted: Thursday August 17th, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King of Muisc wrote:
this i idea is dumb but someone did rate a 4- 5 star song of mine a 1 Crying or Very sad

EXACTLY! If they HAVE to leave a comment... we would know who rated it.. So we could be like.. wtf did you do that for
King of Muisc

PostPosted: Thursday August 17th, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess so
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Thursday August 17th, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they could say "5/5 man.... really great!!!!!!!!!" but rate it a one. your idear might not work. check out my idea down the forum page
King of Muisc

PostPosted: Thursday August 17th, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats true
Devils Dog

PostPosted: Thursday August 24th, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i disagree, the idea can work if they leave a comment, well... if every one who rated it left a comment, because, the ratin goes down, its been rated about...lets say for this 7 times, and there is seven comments from 7 differnt people, u find out simply by checking out the last guy/gal who rated it, i said something completely dumb so im gonna jump off a building...bye bye
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: