Summa Tym Everboday!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabertooth

PostPosted: Sunday July 30th, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO WON .. ITS BEEN 5 DAYS NOW LOL
redman

PostPosted: Sunday July 30th, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the long awaited eagerness of one of the probably most harded competitions so far with excellent talent n clever abitities... this competition was a test to see if people can generate their music into a difrent style a 'summery style' and each and every one of those songs were brilliant from all of the contestants.. for me to judge this was difficult after listening to each and everyones song 8 times each i have come to a final conclusion

3rd place goes to: VWorlds (her song had a great atmospheric feeling and showed the Aussie spirit and culture in the song!) ---1000 loungecakes---

2nd Place goes to: MrGoatMilk (well what can't this guy do... this song had showed its quality and i can imagine this song played in beaches funfairs and great for quality summer time) ---blingbling--

1st Place goes to: Collerthanyou22 (even though he didnot want to change his brilliant song title 'when in Hawai' to 'summatimecomp' i can understand y because it is a song that shows the great feeling of summertime) ---Mp3 collaboration from Stretchmarx Studio over the net---
sabertooth

PostPosted: Sunday July 30th, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO GWAH GWAH FOR SABER?
SABER WANT GWAH GWAH
GWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANT GWAH GWAH
lol Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Sunday July 30th, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Cool THANYOU TO REDMAN FOR RUNNING A BRILLIANT CONTEST!

Cool THANKYOU ALSO WHO EVER CHOSE ME FOR 3RD PLACE!

Cool THANKYOU ALSO TO ALL THE OTHER CONTESTENTS WHO PARTICIPATED AND GOT INVOLVED COS IT HELPS HLOUNGE TO GROW N DEVELOPE AND SHOWS YOU GUYS GOT TEAM SPIRIT N INTEGRITY AND LOVE YOUR MUSIC!

Cool ALSO A BIG THANKYOU TO ALL THE STAFF THAT KEEPS THINGS RUNNING SMOOTHLY! Smile

Cool N NO I DIDNT FORGET YOU GUYS THANKYOU TO ALL THE HLOUNGE PEOPLES WHO RATE COMENT AND PROMOTE AND SUPPORT THE MUSIC HERE!

Cool VWORLDS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: