hyperscore really needs work on and so does this website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Em

PostPosted: Monday July 17th, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: hyperscore really needs work on and so does this website Reply with quote

it would make it easier if hperscore actually had the grand staff put onto it so i and a lot of others no where to put the right notes. i have troublr with hearing the correct notes for a song and i think hypersoce should be updated majorly or just make another hyperscore for thoes who still want to make songs by sound.
the website needs updating cause i think that all names are not put fully onto the members list like neon evangilist for example. our mascot should definetly be shown on the website. we need to make it more... appealing. i would greatly appreciate it if these changes took place.
Thank you
Em
vidpat

PostPosted: Tuesday July 18th, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not certain that staves (in their common representation) would be appropriate for Hyperscore. One of the aims of the application is to free the process of composing music from traditional notation. Of course, a Melody Window is similar to a staff in that notes are places horizontally in time at pitches arranged vertically. To find a specific note, the semitone intervals can be counted off from C at the top, bottom, or middle of the window. As of Hyperscore 4.3, it is even easier to identify pitches since diatonic intervals are highlighted. See the most recent LoungeTalk column for further discussion.

As for the website, to which member list are you referring? In the case of the Who's Online section of the home page, when the number of users currently online exceeds 30, users that did not log in recently are omitted. In the past, an ellipsis had indicated this. Occasionally, a logged-in user may not appear for other reasons. For a complete list of users currently online, check the bottom of the Forum Index.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: