the New Rap King!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NW records

PostPosted: Friday July 14th, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: the New Rap King!!!! Reply with quote

Ok today me and x finally battled it out hard 5 rounds, we kept going back and forth bang bang lol. But theres a new king,

Me i beat x at the last round with a punchline i wone 3 rounds x on 2. IF you dont believe me ask the mattress redman or aj59 there where all judges ok. Me and x are cool about it and everything no hard feelings and thats what alot of rappers need to learn its just fun no hard fellings ok

NW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turk money

PostPosted: Friday July 14th, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright nw so u da new rap king alright now its time for me 2 come back alright i will take u on anytime dog,we both no how good each other is,so we goin 2 have 2 bring it all,all im sayin are u goin 2 accept ma offer,me against u,for the title

-turk
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Friday July 14th, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes OH COME ON GUYS DONT BOTHER!

Cool I MEAN TO SAY, WHY BOTHER!

Cool THE EMPRESS IS HERE!
IN HER BLOOD BONE AND VAIN! VWORLDS1 OWNS THE MIGHTIEST TILTE THAT EVER WAS TO REIGN!
THE EMPRESS BE ME!
ITS NOT HARD TO SEE!
I CAN SPIN A RYME OR TELL A GREAT STORY!
EVEN TAKE ON THE GAME THREE! IN THE GREATEST BLAZE, FIGHT, CLASH, OR JUST TO BE, A BIT LITTLE BIT OF A FUN,NY:) Razz
AS I UNWIND MY STYLE ESSCOLATES AND TAKES THE RYMES, THE LINES, AND THE OMIGHTY, SORT AFTER GLORY!

Rolling Eyes NO!
NO BULLCLANGERS!
THIS IS A REAL TRUE STORY! COMING TO YOU LIVE, STRAIGHT FROM ME! HAHAHAHAHA!

Wink HI GUYS!!!!!! HUGS! Wink

NW records

PostPosted: Saturday July 15th, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O turk i just wonted to beat x i retired but came back also lol. i just might give you the title lol... maybe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
redman

PostPosted: Sunday July 16th, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Judge Redman Reply with quote

First of all NW i wus gona make da BIG announcement abt da rap battle for 1st place.. it wus held 2 days ago were i wus da judge wid a fu onlookers lookin...

the battle didnot live up2 expectations n alot of da lyrics were poor 4m both of the great stars on h-lounge as they lacked in form.. but NW showed his experience n cleverness 2 hang on till da end n beat Xodus in da final round of deathmatch 'punchlines'.. although there wus a fu controversial moments NWrecords won da battle fair n square n i can now gladly introduce 2 ya'all da new rap room king: NW records...

Da system:
No one can challenge NW records unless he agrees.. everyone may pay respect for da achevement n NWrecords must hold responsibiltiy in da rap room n stop any kind of beef! (ppl hu have beef on da net r PUSSY'S).. lastly NW records u canot hand over the title as if ur playing ''pass the pillows'' n shit lyk dat.. da one hu deserves da throne is da one hu wins a battle against u... n i will b pickin a contender by da 31st of July 2 face u.. for da next battle 2 own da throne of da ultimate prize as da Rap King!..

Congrats to NW records...
NW records

PostPosted: Sunday July 16th, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks red, but now x still pissed saying while he was battling someone i jumped in an battled him at the same time which is a lie lol, he mad cause i waxed him
NW records

PostPosted: Sunday July 16th, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i will be ready
Xodus

PostPosted: Monday July 17th, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo its true my nigga won and all yall like nw saidneed too learn how 2 stop beefin, its rap-its for fun, either way i aint gon just go into a slump i already won 3 more matches since da loss, if ya wanna battle meholla i'm da #2 seed so all u haytin asses talkin shit, dont hate like he said, i gave him 5 tough rds, Here's somtin all hayters can hear out.......I Got 3 things they dont....1) Bling 2) 57 wins 3) HEART to keep my head up and not beef wit nw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Xodus

PostPosted: Monday July 17th, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo nw u aint wax me never could u wax me, thats disrespectful, and i want an appoligie
turk money

PostPosted: Monday July 17th, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u know im gettin tired of this its time for me 2 return i will battle any of use
NW records

PostPosted: Monday July 17th, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i didnt mean to say waxed i bean ass whooped, naw joking my bad lol
Xodus

PostPosted: Monday July 17th, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turk--------- u can battle MY NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...jk
redman

PostPosted: Tuesday July 18th, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: yo Reply with quote

like i said before and will repeat again.... let NW records enjoy his throne n he will battle in abt 2 months time when i find a potential rapper to go against him..

''NW records jus sit back, relax n watch da show... n tell all playa-haters that u own da throne..''

so far da potential ppl ive seen that can have a shot 4 da throne are Xodus and Larrish

PS. Turk if u think ur sooo good den i gota C u have a fu battles n mite b up dere wid Xodus n Larrish
Xodus

PostPosted: Tuesday July 18th, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
YEA TURK, Gettcha weight up not ya hate up, since i lost, ive won 4 strait i'ma come back on nw...LOL, any way if any1 wants to battle holla , i got mad ass youngins in da rap room eager to battle, come down dere...I'll judge... JA ERD ME!!!!-holla atcha boi
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
NW records

PostPosted: Tuesday July 18th, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo x im getting that streetbox drum machine, and im making a pay pal account so i can start selling my ringtone and buy stuff online. I might be going to the mall on firday, cause my mom heading out that way.
NW records

PostPosted: Tuesday July 18th, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
dishay

PostPosted: Thursday July 20th, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf why dont you guys stop talking like 5 year old punks , arguing over the effing playground swing, and go back to school!
dishay

PostPosted: Thursday July 20th, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smallest vocabulary Ive ever seen in my life
redman

PostPosted: Thursday July 20th, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: errr... Reply with quote

who is dishay?...
VWORLDS

PostPosted: Thursday July 20th, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Cool YOLE ALL YOU GUYS HI N WOTS THE GOSS! NEXT TIME YOU HERE STOP OVER AT THE COMPS AND READ MY STUFF! K!

Cool COS I MAKE THE EFFORT N MOVED YOUR VIBES MADE IT SO U GUYS LIKE BEE HIVES, SO KEEP THE LOUNGE A GROWING AND UP WITH THE FLOWING COS ONE DAY SOON IT BRING ALL THE DOUGHIN K U KNOW WOT I SAY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: