solo
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
turk money
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

turk money

PostPosted: Sunday July 9th, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: RAP CONTEST SIGN UP NOW!!!!! Reply with quote

~THINK YOUR THE BEST~

GUESS WHOS BACK GUYS,WELL IVE BEEN AWAY FOR 2 LONG,THE I THOUGHT ABOUT ALL OF MA HOMIES AND HOMEGIRLS ON HERE I THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD START A CONTEST!THIS CONTEST IS GOING 2 BE A RAP CONTEST,ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST COULD SIGN UP,UNAFORTINIATLY IM NOT GOING 2 BE RAPPING,"(SORRY STILL RETIRED)".THIS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THIS FORUM,AND IT WILL ONLY BE 10 PEOPLE JOINING,IF U NEED MORE INFO CONTACT ME AT MY MYSPACE AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TURK_MONEY AND I GOT A YAHOO SO 2 REACH ME THERE ITS TURK_TURKMONEY_TURK@YAHOO.COM AND IM DOING SOMETHING DIFFRENT THIS TIME IM GOING 2 GIVE U A CHANCE 2 VOTE ON WHO U GOING 2 WIN,IF U ARE RIGHT ON WHOS GOING 2 WIN U WILL RECIEVE 1000 LC'S,I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT IDEA YET THOE I HAVE 2 ASK RINGTONE VJ,AND IF U WANT TO BE A JUDGE CONTACT ME,THERE COULD ONLY BE 3 JUDGES,AND IM NOT 1 OF THEM,IM JUST GOING 2 BE HOSTING,IF U DO WANT 2 BE A JUDGE THIS IS WHAT IM GOING 2 NEED.

~JUDGES~
*your yahoo (if not have one,contact me)*
*you have 2 b honest on who u think will win*
*if u are not here on the dates that u need 2 b here with out notifying me then u will not judge again*
*last but not least u have 2 respect everyones rhymes theres not going 2 b any laghing at anyones elses
rhymes*

~RULES~

U CAN NOT COPY OFF OF SOMEONE ELSES RHYMES ARE U WILL BE AUTO MATICALLY ELIMNATED
I WANT SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE IN MA LIFE LOL
AND I LIKE PUNCH LINES SO IF U DO THAT URE GOING 2 IMPRESS ME

~REWARD~
THE REWARD WILL BE,U GETTING 15000 LC'S

~QUESTIONS~
ONCE AGAIN U COULD CONTACT ME AT MA YAHOO WITCH IS TURK_TURKMONEY_TURK@YAHOO.COM ARE U COULD CONTACT ME AT MA MYSPACE BY PUTING IN WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TURK_MONEY THATS ALL THAT WILL BE NEEDED AND REMEMBER 2 VOTE AND GET A REWARD!PEACE PS:AND FOR ALL OF U WHO WANTS TO SEE HOW I LOOK GO HERE
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=51148765

~NOTICES~
IF U HAVE ANY THING U WANT 2 PUT OUT ARE WANT ME 2 PROMOTE FOR EXAMPLE A NEW SONG,JUST PM ME AND I WILL POST IT UP ON HERE!

~NOTICE RAPPERS~
IF U GUYS WANT 2 KEEP RAPPING AFTER THIS FEEL FREE 2 PM ME,AND AFTER WE COULD MAKE A SONG ARE SOMETHING AND PUT IT IN THE FORUM!!

NOTICE 2 ALL THAT ARE NOT PARTICIPATING ARE IS NOT JUDGING MAKE SURE U CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!

~IF YOUR THE CURRENT CHAMPION OF RAP CONTACT ME AS FAST AS U COULD THANX~

~ALRIGHT REMEMBER 2 HAVE FUN WITH THIS APPERTUNITY,AND MAKE SOME GOOD RYHMES UP! PEACE~

PS:IF U WANT 2 SIGN UP,GO ON THE BOTTOME OF THIS THREAD AND SAY "I WANT 2 JOIN THE RAP BATTLE COMPETITION"

~WERE 2 WRITE YOUR RYHMES~
TIGHT YOUR RYHMES RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THANX
-turk money

Last edited by turk money on Sunday July 9th, 2006 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
missy miss

PostPosted: Sunday July 9th, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u would win all the way turk,u have 2 get off retirement
steevee

PostPosted: Monday July 10th, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solo's spittin some acid. Your gonna need a miracle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Competitions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: