No why should i there crap
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
yes
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Andrew07m

PostPosted: Tuesday June 20th, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: :(. A question out of the blue......... Reply with quote

Why dose no 1 compete in my competition's. thats 3 competitions Ive done and only like 3 people enter. No 1 enter in the rock show down. I may aswell do nothing on H-lounge but make some pointless music. *sigh*. No offence to all the staff of h-lounge but sometimes i feel its a waste of time to even bother coming on this site. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
collerthanyou22

PostPosted: Tuesday June 20th, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont come to forum that much. so i didnt see the cotests. dont feel bad though. barly anyone enter my demonic contest (sorry loath point. forgot u r good at that crap). try making a new wied contest thats big and bold! like.... CHUMBARCHRA CONTEST! and say wat chumbarchra means on the insde of the post (like a song thats really boucesy that sounds like a frog jumping! but you cant use this cause i might)
Soloban1

PostPosted: Wednesday June 21st, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because there are simply too many competitions. and not enough active composers.
Minko

PostPosted: Wednesday July 5th, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A07,

There are some people who are busy doing other things, I could of enter to your contest but I am not like a super-human being like superman. I wish I could, then... it be a whole different me. Sometimes there are other people that just wants to do one contest at a time.

Dude, don't feel like it was a waste of time coming to this site, you made music,h ow many people in your neighbor does with Hyperscore? Probably just you. Same thing goes for me. Does that make you better in some way? Yes it does, it shows you want to be creative into entertaiment and maybe put yourself in the line of making music for life or as you could imagine that. Beside, it's free, it doesn't kill a thing or two to make just music or a whole ton more like that guy over there < points to MGM...> My point is, if you tried, you did what million other people didn't do or couldn't do because they can't. Simply, you looked forward for something more and you know what? You asked for it. : )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: