iron artist remix question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bleu

PostPosted: Friday February 17th, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: iron artist remix question Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was just wondering if it's ok to break up the motives on the sketch ? I would use them in full -unmodified-at some point but I like using pieces here and there, thanks
Ringtone VJ

PostPosted: Friday February 17th, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: iron artist remix question Reply with quote

Hi, bleu

I am sorry but you cannot break up the motives for the competition submissions.

one solution you might want to consider, you can draw a really short stroke so it will play a first part of the motive you use.
I know you want to use a whole motive but here and there. but for now, it's the against rules. cause it ultimately changes the motives.

I hope it helps, and Good luck to your cooking.

Penguin

bleu wrote:
Hey guys, I was just wondering if it's ok to break up the motives on the sketch ? I would use them in full -unmodified-at some point but I like using pieces here and there, thanks
bleu

PostPosted: Friday February 17th, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: breaking up motives Reply with quote

Thanks for you quick responce to my question. And yes it does help. So can I come up with additional melodys (sounds)just using the first parts of the motives as long as I have the originals in tact? And do the motives have to be totally throughout the piece? From beginng to end, or can I space them?I'm sorry for the ignorance, and bother, but I only can do this by ear.

PostPosted: Friday February 17th, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: breaking up motives Reply with quote

Technically yes. Razz (smarty...Smile

also you can make a space too, as long as you don't break them.

Good luck! and it's not bothering Wink

Penguin

bleu wrote:
Thanks for you quick responce to my question. And yes it does help. So can I come up with additional melodys (sounds)just using the first parts of the motives as long as I have the originals in tact? And do the motives have to be totally throughout the piece? From beginng to end, or can I space them?I'm sorry for the ignorance, and bother, but I only can do this by ear.
bleu

PostPosted: Friday February 17th, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thankyou for your help. It is much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: