how 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEZ13

PostPosted: Tuesday June 27th, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: how 2 Reply with quote

how do i like get some1 2 sing on the songs like um wats the guys name i dont no his name but the song is called u took me in. Very Happy
leahn

PostPosted: Wednesday October 11th, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: how 2 Reply with quote

TEZ13 wrote:
how do i like get some1 2 sing on the songs like um wats the guys name i dont no his name but the song is called u took me in. Very Happy

hhhmmmppp.. My apologies.. Actually I just can't figure out what you mean.. But maybe you could try this one... Try searching on the net, about the things you wanted to know, maybe by then you can get what you wanted to know.. Smile

-----------------------------------------
steevee

PostPosted: Thursday October 12th, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was Justis Kao who sang 'You Took Me In' and to record your vocals on music, ask him or Soloban1.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
leahn

PostPosted: Thursday October 12th, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I get what he means... he wanted to ask if who sang that song...lolz..

Thanx steevee. :)

------------------------------------------

new jersey defective drug attorneys
insurance term life
malpractice lawyers new york city
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> Hyperscore Tips and Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: