Timeout

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Physis

PostPosted: Sunday January 15th, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Timeout Reply with quote

Hey
Every time I try and upload some music onto the site it tells me that it's 'timed-out', and although it shows up on the site it won't play, can anyone help me?
Thanks!
Richard

PostPosted: Monday January 16th, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Timeout Reply with quote

Physis wrote:
Hey
Every time I try and upload some music onto the site it tells me that it's 'timed-out', and although it shows up on the site it won't play, can anyone help me?
Thanks!

Hi Physis,

Sorry for that - we've fixed the problem that you had. It was happening intermittently to you and a few other users. Please let us know whether it recurs!

Cheers,
Richard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Physis

PostPosted: Monday January 16th, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It still seems to be doing it... Confused

PostPosted: Tuesday January 17th, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Physis wrote:
It still seems to be doing it... Confused

Checking into it... Embarassed

PostPosted: Sunday January 22nd, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: me too Reply with quote

It's happening to me too. Sometimes I don't even get a connection and when I do, it Times out. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: