ARE HYPERSCORE MUSIC PODSAFE?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jun

PostPosted: Thursday March 9th, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: ARE HYPERSCORE MUSIC PODSAFE? Reply with quote

I was wondering if the submitted music here is podsafe... I'm planning to use hyperscore music for my planned podcasts but i'm not good at it yet. There are lots of good stuff here and I think making them available for podcasts will help enrich and develop the genre...
Richard

PostPosted: Friday March 10th, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: ARE HYPERSCORE MUSIC PODSAFE? Reply with quote

jun wrote:
I was wondering if the submitted music here is podsafe... I'm planning to use hyperscore music for my planned podcasts but i'm not good at it yet. There are lots of good stuff here and I think making them available for podcasts will help enrich and develop the genre...

hey jun,

Great question. We're working on a way for people to download music right to their iPod so this should be handled soon. For now, Hyperscore files (.hsc files) are proprietary and iPods wouldn't understand them at all.

Stay tuned...

Richard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Soloban1

PostPosted: Monday March 13th, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe in the future there could be a feature to download these songs as Mp3s for $1.00 like iTunes.
jun

PostPosted: Tuesday March 14th, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Hi Soloban1 Reply with quote

Hmmm. Maybe when the momentum has reached a wider audience base, that would be fine.

In the meantime, would those who uploaded mp3 versions (like you Soloban1) make their music podsafe for now?

And would anybody know of people who've used hyperscore-made music in their podcasts?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    H-Lounge Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: